Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Vince's Star, Amy Dumas Talks Music, Former Top Manager Slated For Smackdown Tomorrow

The New York Times had a brief piece on Vince McMahon receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Expect talent from Smackdown and ECW at tonight's Raw taping in Lafayette, Louisiana.

The Fort Wayne Journal Gazette featured an article on former WWE Women's champion Amy "Lita" Dumas having left the company to pursue her musical aspirations as the voice of punk band The Luchagors. Noting the band is a small, grass roots project, Dumas commented, "We started this band before I retired and could have used a lot of connections with the WWE to get more corporate backing. But my whole thing, too, as far as leaving the WWE, was not feeling so owned. I didn’t want to transfer what I was doing to music from wrestling. I wanted it to be a completely different experience, or what’s the point in changing?

Ben Phoenix sent word that Percy "Paul Bearer" Pringle has tomorrow's Smackdown taping in Biloxi, Mississippi listed among his upcoming events. It could be he's visiting or set to make a cameo, as he lives in the general vicinity.

Devin Cutting sent the following....WWE returns to the Convention Center in Wildwood, New Jersey on Friday, August 8th, 2008. Last year's event in Wildwood broke the Convention Center's attendance record. Go to prowrestlingevents.tk for information about upcoming shows.

PWInsider.com

Main Eventer

Would be nice to see Bearer and Undertaker oppose Edge and Vickie.

bearer and taker would be the highlight of that smackdown

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    Would be nice to see Bearer and Undertaker oppose Edge and Vickie.
    hell ya it would