Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Main Eventer

Official WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2009 Discussion Thread

IGN.com has listed the following wrestlers for the SD! vs. RAW 2009 video game which is set to be out in November.

Triple H
    Shawn Michaels
    Batista
    Rey Mysterio
    John Morrison
    The Miz
    Chris Jericho
    Jeff Hardy
    Matt Hardy
    Randy Orton
    Mr. Kennedy
    The Undertaker
    John Cena

YAY! John Morrison and The Miz!

UPDATE:
    Beth Phoenix is the next superstar to be added to the WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 video game. Santino Marella was announced yesterday. I’m unsure if there will be a Glamarella connection in the game though.

UPDATE:
    - Both Cryme Tyme and Umaga are the latest names announced for the Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 video game.
    Last edited by JohnCenaFan28; 09-24-2008 at 04:17 PM.

no surprise except the pleasant surprise of miz and morrison hopefully they add more people though
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

You know that on top of that at least CM Punk and Edge will be added...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nice some people that might be around when the game comes out

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1

:o they actually put a tag team who are champs in the game

well, u know THQ... they will cut out many of the imp guys just before the release...

Main Eventer

The WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 video game will be the first in the series to feature a playable Inferno match. Not many details have been released about how the match will play out, although Playstation magazine says it will be “hot.” Well I’ll be blown!

Source: Wrestlezone

this belongs in Gamers Control. as does the tna one since the sd v raw 08 threads are in thread Gamers Control, but ill let admin decide
    Last edited by Black Widow; 07-04-2008 at 06:08 PM.

Main Eventer

We have found some early screen shots of the upcoming Smackdown vs Raw 2009 video game which is due to hit stores this November. You can view the photos at http://ps3obsession.com/ps3images.php?gal=4

Main Eventer

The following is a press release from THQ:

AGOURA HILLS, Calif. - July 3, 2008 - THQ Inc. and JAKKS Pacific, Inc. today announced that World Wrestling Entertainment® Superstars Triple H and Shawn Michaels will be featured on the cover of WWE® SmackDown® vs. Raw® 2009. The accolade marks an unprecedented fifth time that fan-favorite Triple H has appeared on a cover for the leading fighting videogame franchise, while storied veteran Michaels will make his cover debut.

“Triple H and Shawn Michaels have made headlines over the years when they unite as the infamous ‘D-Generation X’ tag team in WWE programming,” said Cory Ledesma, senior creative manager, THQ. “We selected them for the cover as a means to celebrate the unprecedented level of tag team functionality we will deliver in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009. Our tag team matches will allow players to experience the true task of working together, and our new Road to WrestleMania® Mode will feature the franchise's first co-op tag team storyline."

About WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 upholds the franchise’s commitment to delivering the definitive videogame simulation of live WWE programming. The Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION 3 system, PlayStation 2 system and PSP system versions of the game will unleash a brand new tag team experience, allowing players to build momentum and attributes, eliminate opponents with high impact double teams and finishers, as well as get the “hot tag” for the win. The franchise’s renowned creation system offers a brand new Create-A-Finisher option, while a new Road to WrestleMania Mode paves the way to WWE’s biggest event of the year and lets players experience co-op storylines for the first time. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 also extends the virtual WWE gameplay experience with robust online capabilities, including the highly anticipated debut of downloadable content.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 for Wii builds upon its inaugural offering by significantly expanding its match type options, giving players more ways to enjoy the platform’s unique pick-up-and-play experience. The game also takes full combat sports entertainment to the next level by giving players more Superstar control with interactive entrances and victory scenes. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 for Wii will also include a wide variety of new weapons, the debut of online gameplay and much more.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 for Nintendo DS returns with new gameplay controls that utilize the stylus and D-pad to deliver a compelling handheld fighting game experience. The redesigned Season Mode takes a role-playing approach, allowing players to interact with Superstars, upgrade their abilities and complete missions on a quest toward legendary goals. In addition, a larger Superstar roster, new match types and the inclusion of Create-A-Superstar will provide players with a variety of intriguing options to enhance gameplay.

More information about WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 can be found at www.smackdownvsraw.com and www.thq.com.

PS: Move it wherever it needs to go.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast