Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Exclamation MMA Fighter Justin Levens along with wife found dead

From Sherdog:
    Light heavyweight Justin Levens and his wife Sara McLean-Levens were found dead Wednesday from gunshot wounds in their home in Laguna Niguel, Calif., the Orange County Sheriff?s Department has confirmed to Sherdog.com. Levens was 28 years old.

?Preliminarily, until they finish the investigation, it is being looked at as a murder-suicide,? said Lt. V. Wilson.

Wilson said deputies and investigators were dispatched to the residence Wednesday after being informed of the deaths. Wilson would not identify who had found the bodies and/or contacted authorities, though a CBS 2 online report said the mother of the deceased female had discovered the bodies and called police, who arrived around 2:30 p.m. PST.

An investigation into the deaths was opened on Wednesday, which Wilson described as ?ongoing.?

A standout on the central California circuit, Levens found early success in the World Extreme Cagefighting promotion and went undefeated in his first seven fights.

Levens made his Octagon debut against Evan Tanner at UFC 59 in September 2006, but lost to the seasoned veteran via a first-round triangle choke submission.

A stint with the IFL followed, where Levens fought for his mentor Marco Ruas? Southern California Condors? team and went 0-3.

Levens was scheduled to face Ray Lazama at Affliction "Banned" on July 19 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif., but the bout was cancelled that night due to time constraints. The California State Atheltic Commission later announced that Levens had tested positive for the painkiller oxymorphone during pre-fight testing.

In his last bout, Levens (9-8) was submitted in the first round by Kenny Ento at the Palace Fighting Championships in Lemoore, Calif.

Terrible, was just reading about it, im guessing if Benoit never killed his family then we would have never heard about this one

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what some of the guys I know are finding really weird is Evan Tanner went on a "spiritual" trip and was never found they think he died from a heat stroke but Levens made is UFC debut agains Tanner in 06

Its a terrible situation...Levens was a good fighter and from all accounts a nice guy,sad to see someone snap like this.

And Evan Tanners body was found about 2 miles from his camp site.