Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Default Undertaker or HBK: Who Retires First?

Shawn Michales got everyone talking on Monday Night RAW when he challenged The Undertaker to a WrestleMania rematch at the 26th anniversary of the big night.

With both HBK and Undertaker having the longest tenure with the WWE, who hangs it up first?

Both men have seen reduced schedules over the years. Michaels retired from the ring in 1998 for several years until making a return, while the Undertaker for the past 10 years has had months off in almost each calendar year. Lighter schedules for these two, but both can still draw and put on a great match.

For each of them and what they have done in the business, anything less than their farewell matches being at a WrestleMania would be unacceptable. If I had to make my bet at the table, I would say Undertaker would be the first one to go.

When given the right opponent, the deadman can hold a great match. The honor of match of the year with Shawn is proof. Undertaker had a great opponent and a great stage at WrestleMania 25, but seems like his time may be coming to an end.

He is in great shape and still provides an entrance that is one of the highlights of anyones experience when going to see a live event. When I say his time may be coming to an end, its not that he can't cut it anymore, but what else is left for him to do? A feud with John Cena is really the only marquee worthy story that hasn't been tapped into yet.

Even though the humor is not what it use to be, Shawn still has DX, plus his singles career to keep him busy. He is in the position of helping build stars. Its easier to put Shawn in this position because of his career and persona. HBK has always been beat many times on a big stage. You can do this because everyone still knows that in the world of “fake wrestling” that there is a pecking order, and its a well known fact that if someone gets to beat HBK, that someone must be good. HBK is one of the best, he can lose a match and it will not hurt his credibility.

How you doin Shane McMahon's Ass's Avatar

I doubt either will retire. I reckon both will take leave so they can heal up properly

I personally would hate to see Undertaker retire but he is getting on in years. Although saying that, HBK is not a young chicken and his body is falling apart from years of hurt. Undertaker could go and not retire and make appearances still when WWE needs him, he is a bigger draw than HBK IMO. I am biased towards Undertaker but I would hate to see either one of them go but if one had to go next Wrestlemania, I would say neither lol They both can continue to have time off and work light schedules, although we must take into account what happens with TNA, if they pick up, WWE might not let either go lol

Ofcourse one must retire eventually and I would say Undertaker before HBK. It would be such a sad day and I would like to see Kane involved some how when Undertaker retires. They have been through so much in the last 12 years.

buried alive match to retire the undertaker needs to be done its really only one way to get him out.. HBK will retire within 2 years i cant see him going any longer hes done everything in wwe theres nothing left for him to do

iv thing hbk gone first....there is lot of fans of taker rather then hbk.. i personally think taker is more caliber then hbk..iv guessing taker has ability to stays more years,then hbk.so taker must in wwe.

Of course my choice is always Undertaker. He got me into wrestling, and I don't even know if I'll stay interested when he goes. Wishfully I want him to stay as long as possible, the reality is that he has to do what's best for him. I think HBK will leave first because he has a family outside WWE. Undertaker dates Michelle so therefore he has less reason to be off the road. It will come down to who's body is less damaged I suppose, but really WWE has used both men in entirely different capacities. Undertaker's always in or near the title hunt, while HBK who SHOULD have at least one more title run seems to be sidekicking to HHH these days. I respect both guys tremendously, but I'll always choose Undertaker, so if I had to choose one to retire first it'd be HBK. I wouldn't miss him as much. BTW Undertaker STILL should never lose at a WM. It's make sense to retire him at Survivor Series where he debuted, but no WM losses EVER!

Ladies' Night