Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamking View Post
    im enjoying the current mix of entertainment and wrestling provided by tna.The signings of jeff hardy and rvd add to an already impressive roster of which is far superior to wwe.I find tna more entertaining in its segments and the wrestling of a higher standard.while wwe has john cena agaist batista both poor wrestlers in wrestlemanias main event tna has aj styles and jeff hardy as a future match both highlly talented guys and they will im sure have a fantastic match soon:boy:
    They will, I agree... I know it b/c I've seen it before. Don't be surprised if they keep that up again until Jeff goes to jail or rehab. (TNA: Testing Not Allowed/Accurate...)

Also, the signings were good, outside of the fact they can only debut once, & will now be slowly fazed-out by Flair, Knobbs, the Outsiders, & the other AARP candidates, much like the rest of TNA's roster, only half of whom are watchable anyway.

Wrestling of a higher standard? I'll respond to that part when I can stop laughing.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TJChurch View Post
    He can't do that; If he removed the words it's not now, all he'd have left is "World".
    Vince is care about money .he don't know the the meaning of WWE .
    Not everyone who watches wrestling is five years old and entertained by leprechauns. People can handle looking at blood.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Vince are an idiot! Will always be! Have always been!

He can keep airing his children shows, I don't care!

And before someone is pointing out; Why are you watching WM 26 then?! I only watch WM 26 because of HBK!

I really miss the old WWE from the Attitude Era when First Blood matches and Hardcore matches as well sudden chair shots were a thing of the norm on WWE programming. Now if I wanna see some blood in wrestling, I'll have no choice but to tune into Tawdry Nonstop Action (TNA) instead of We Wussied Everything (WWE).

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Or ROH :wink:

I will be the first one to call that a wrestling match doesn't need blood to be good. Hell, I've seen some 5-Star matches in my years that never had any weapons or blood in it. It might be good for business that WWE cuts down on the violence and blood in the matches, but it won't be good for the wrestling, but as Vince said, he tries to air a show that the whole family can enjoy, so I guess if you want to see real wrestling, you have to turn on something else.

I am pretty sure the whole family is not watching that shit and do you think if guys have to pick WWE or any sport there are picking any sport. I mean I tried to watch this PG and after 10 minutes I want jump off a fucking bridge. I dont even care about the rating but god what little wrestling there is sucks and is so predictable.

Wwe sux ass. No blood. No farting. No chair shots. No spitting. No head shots. No nothing. It's like taking punching and kicking away from ufc. Good move vince mcmahon. Won't be watching this fake ass censored elementary school level entertainment no more. I want more realistic wrestling with blood and foul language and lots of tables and chair shots... Tna tna tna tna tna tna tna rated r for the hardcore wrestling fan! Oh yea!!!!

thanks for the post Kellie
    EYES OF THE INSANE

The thing everyone has to understand is that Vince hasn't been in the 'wrasslin business' since he went to the New York Athletic Commission and registered his product as 'entertainment' and not 'sport'. This not only allowed him to avoid using union workers (saving him a bundle) but also allowed wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Billy Jack Haynes, Sid Vicious & Paul Orndorff to roid their asses into orbit without fear of any drug testing.

Vince is Hollywood. With his company being pubically traded, he has to go where advertisers want him to go. Sadly, for most old school fans, this means cattering to kids and families. This just makes what TNA is trying to do mean that much more to me. I appreciate the fact that they are showing off a more 'old school' brand of wrestling, not just some glossed up, watered down product like the WWE has been throwing down for the last several years.

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Vince is care about money .he don't know the the meaning of WWE .
    Not everyone who watches wrestling is five years old and entertained by leprechauns. People can handle looking at blood.
    Vince doesn't understand the meaning of WWE?! It's his company, so he decides what the meaning is.

Not everyone is entertained by leprechauns, but not everyone sees Dolph or Drew as Champs, either... I see a divorce in his future, b/c if Linda continues to go political, she's gonna cost him $ when he has to change more & loses more audience.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast