Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

jordans gimmick is stupid its supposed to be a wrestling show what does his sexual proclivities have to do with wrestling?

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Sex sells period

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    ^ I can speak for about 99.9999999% of the forum saying we dont mind the beautiful people flaunting
    Of course you don't and I personally look forward to it but my point is if they can flaunt their sexuality on a wrestling show why can't oj? You can't say them flaunting how hot, and they certainly are, has anything to do with wrestling!? It's 2010 guys we should be beyond homophobic tendancies. I don't want gays flaunting it in public but I also disaprove of hetro ppl flaunting it in public too but on a wrestling show where sexuality is very much at the forefront of the show, ie the beautiful ppl, Chelsea distracting earl hebnar this week on impact, where we've had the godfather, val Venis/sean moraly, bikini matches who are we to say homesexual ppl shouldn't also have a chance to express themselves? I'm just saying things should be fair whether you like it or not

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aoessand View Post
    man flair just made me a even bigger fan, this whole fag story line shit is gross and it shouldnt be on a TV network aimed a getting men to watch it... i dont have a prob with gay men, but i damn sure dont want to see it, what they do in their house is one thing....
    I totally agree w/you that this gay storyline is definitely gross, and I don't feel that TNA realizes that adults aren't the only ones who watch it, children watch iMPACT as well, and if TNA actually cared about "who" watches it they wouldn't be airin it...I don't have a prob w/gay men or women, but if they wanna dance provacatively they can do it at a gay bar that's what their there for so that they don't force/make straight ppl feel uncomfortable esp at a straight bar. There's a time and a place for everything..is all I'm sayin..I'd prefer gays to do whatever it is they wanna do in their own homes, or in a gay bar...not in front of me!!

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

^ but if one of the Divas danced provocatively in front of one of the wrestlers that would be alright? shouldnt they keep it in the bedroom? .. like I said I havent see the storyline so I dont know how tacky it was, I just hate the gay bashing, people are people, some people really need to look outside the square

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

TBH I can't stand the way the Divas/Knockouts dance provacatively in the ring, or in front of one of the wrestlers, you're absolutely right anything that has to do w/sexual content should be kept in the bedroom whether it's gay men/women or straight men/women...it doesn't belong in wrestling, pro wrestling is supposed to be about wrestling period, I honestly feel that ALLsexual content should be kept out of it, the ratings in my opinion aren't worth it, and btw I have three kids, and due to this highly tacky storyline they are no longer allowed to watch TNA...when I watched Kemo's upload of TNA last week, I thought I was gonna be sick when they lowered Orlando Jordan down from the rafters covered in Cross The Line tape, and then when he went and sat in between the girl and his boyfriend on the couch it was totally inappropriate..it didn't even fit into the show, it was out of nowhere that it took place..trust me kel when I say it was extremely tacky.

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

Vicki you're boring. Rasslin' doesn't work anymore. Also I can't believe people here are such big hypocrites I mean you all cry for the Attitude Era to come back and then you all are here, bitching and moaning about the OJ thing.

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Rasslin' works! Period!

Both TNA and WWE does stupid angles and storylines, and I don't care if the kids watches it or not. Wrestling aint for kids, Period!
    The kids ruin everything! I thought it where us adults who ruled the world, not the babies. How come we do everything that is good for them?
    I remember being a kid, I loved wrestling then, but where not allowed to watch it. Did I mind? Hell No! And just because it was made for older people than me, it was exciting! Taking away every aspect in wrestling just so the kids are allowed to see it? Where is the logic in that?
    When it comes to the whole bi-sexual story thingy, I don't say it's the most stupid thing I've heard. In WWE they did Rape storylines, women giving birth to hands etc. But

Back to the whole Rasslin' thing, it works! I for once, is a person who rather enjoy watching 20 minutes with wrestling, than 18 minutes of talking and 2 minutes of wrestling. That's why for example ROH has such a big fanbase. I know it's nothing compared to WWE and TNA, but nevertheless, there are people who rather enjoy the sport aspect with wrestling than the whole entertainment bit.

your last paragraph completely contradicts you. Sure there are some purists who like rasslin' but yeah look at RoH. They are probably gonna under and even though they have a so-called 'huge' fanbase the fact is that storyline based wrestling has and shall always lord over rasslin'. TNA, WWE, WCW are proof of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    Vicki you're boring. Rasslin' doesn't work anymore. Also I can't believe people here are such big hypocrites I mean you all cry for the Attitude Era to come back and then you all are here, bitching and moaning about the OJ thing.
    Ofcourse there were some crazy and risque segments and gimmicks going on during the Attitude era but they were funny etc (most of the time ). This storyline with OJ just seems creepy, I mean the way he came down from the top of the ring and crawled to his lovers. Remember the segment when they had the birth of the hand in the Attitude days or when Kane had sex with a dead bosy, everybody hated it and still do, I just see this going the same way.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast