Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CLASH Wrestling: ALL OUT WAR! Taylor, MI 9/17/10

CLASH WRESTLING - ALL OUT WAR!
    Friday, September 17, 2010

TaylorTown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd
    Taylor, MI 48180

Tickets: $12 @ Door, Discounts Available @ CLASHWRESTLING.COM

ALL OUT WAR #1 Contender Match For The CLASH Championship Featuring:
    Dragon Kreed, "Mad Scientist of Maneuvers" Tommy Treznik, "Sin City Sparklin" Cameron Skyy, Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx), Pain Killers (Donny & Jacob Hallows), Keith Calhoun, "GQ" Gavin Quinn, "Hebrew Hammer" Joseph Schwartz, White & Blue Ranger & More!

Mena Libra vs. Nevaeh

CLASH Tag Team Championship: NO DQ
    Wreck 'N' Roll (Will Vendetta & Wreckingball) (c) vs. Night-Life ("Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo & Jack Night)

Victorious Secret (Mason Conrad & Cameron Salem) vs. Bump N Uglies

CLASH Blog: Cameron Skyy Talks “All Out War” On 9/17

August 18, 2010

Alright ladies and gents, let’s review, recap, go-over, hmm.. talk about…. Ok ok, to the point! After a long, and I mean LONG bitter feud with Dragon Kreed, I did NOT walk out victorious on 8/14/10 at CLASH Wrestling’s GrappleGanza event in Dearborn, MI. I dealt him everything I had, and I appreciate the support from all you wearing my Sin City Shades :-) . Ya know, for the record, I never hated Kreed, I was just always bothered by the fact I have yet to defeat him, but after 8/14, I have tons of respect for the guy. He’s a powerhouse, and people dig his presence, and hey, I kinda dig it too!

So what’s next for the “Ace High?” Well, after tasting defeat, I’ve still got my head up towards the only jackpot that matters, and that’s the Heavyweight Gold that’s resting on the waist of J. Miller! Coincidentally, CLASH has its upcoming ALL OUT WAR event making yours truly eligible to compete in a 20 Man Over The Top Rope War for that coveted #1 Contendership spot. WOW, it’s going to be a busy table that night, I mean geez… 20 of CLASH Wrestling’s finest! But hey, I’m a man that likes to play the odds, in fact, I say stack them against me, stack them all against me… ‘cause truly you know that in such an important situation, it’s very wise to point your chips in my direction; coming from a guy that’s tasted the gold on three separate occasions and is very parched and thirsty for more of it!

So, hey… On September 17th, allow me to Deal You In to a joyous occasion, perhaps bring some wine to the after-party celebration because 19 other CLASH stars are gonna fold and it’ll be “Sin City Sparklin” Cameron Skyy on his way to a 4th CLASH Title Reign!

Cameron Skyy

P.S. Heads up J.Miller, comin’ for ya!

August 19, 2010

Check out this pilot webisode of "This Month In CLASH," a new web series that catches you up on everything in the world of CLASH Wrestling! This month's webisode features action from August 14th's Grappleganza as well as post show comments from a number of CLASH competitors!

Watch highlights from the following matches:
    - Wreck N' Roll (Will Vendetta & Wreckingball) vs. Nightlife (Jack Night & Dave Manzo)
    - Mena Libra vs. Miss Sara Jay
    - Mena Libra vs. Gavin Quinn
    - Tyler Elkins "Caveman Challenge"
    - The H3RD (Tommy Treznik, Austin Manix & The Pain Killers) vs. J. Miller, Hammett 450 & Too Sweet
    - Cameron Skyy vs. Dragon Kreed

Plus hear from these CLASH competitors:
    - Wreck N' Roll
    - "Hebrew Hammer" Joseph Schwartz
    - Austin Manix & "Mad Scientist of Maneuvers" Tommy Treznik

For more information on "This Month In CLASH" and everything else related to CLASH Wrestling, please visit http://www.clashwrestling.com

Source: www.clashwrestling.com

CLASH Blog: Tyler Elkins Talks “All Out War” On 9/17

August 23, 2010

Ya know what really pulls my beard? KNUCKLEHEADS! Knuckleheads who
    say: ” Oh Caveman, it’s too early to comeback from knee surgery”. And
    what really twists my glorious whiskers, is when those same people
    would question whether or not I’d be able to regain my old form. Well
    at Grappleganza, in front of countless Cavemaniacs showering me with
    praise and applause, I proved to all the knuckleheads that the
    Barefoot Brawler is back and better than ever! BEEEEYAAAAAA!!!! (If
    you’re still a non-believer in the Cult of Caveman just check out the
    new “This Month in CLASH” video and look at the sweet, sweet footage
    of me slapping the Caveman Clutch on THREE consecutive opponents!)

And now that I’m back, I’ve got one thing on my mind………WINNING THE
    CLASH CHAMPIONSHIP…….AGAIN! I had a taste of that gold not too long
    ago and it’s STILL lingering on my taste buds! While I was injured,
    that championship was all I could think about. Like an
    inextinguishable fire BURNING inside of me. For three months this fire
    raged while I was forced to watch that belt change hands and be
    defended. But now, on Friday September 17th at the Taylortown Trade
    Center, my quest for that fire begins!

At ALL OUT WAR, this 300 pound Grapplesaurous is looking forward to
    entering the CLASH ring and chucking 19 of the best wrestlers in the
    country over the top rope and onto their heads to become the #1
    contender for that beautiful golden belt! So mark September 17th down
    in your calendar Cavemaniacs, and every grappler in the nation better
    FEAR THE BEARD, because at ALL OUT WAR my place in CLASH will be
    cemented into pre-history. LET’S HEAR IT……FOR
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Caveman” Tyler Elkins

Source: www.clashwrestling.com

CLASH Blog: Pain Killers (8/26/2010)

When asked to write a blog for CLASHWRESTLING.COM, the Pain Killers of Donnie & Jacob Hallows responded that they didn’t own a computer, nor have they ever used one. Thus, we conducted an interview with the interesting, eccentric duo. Read the dialogue below to get a peak into the psyche of CLASH Wrestling’s newest tag team.

DotCom: I’m here today with one of CLASH Wrestling’s hot new tag…

Jacob: THE HEAT IS OVERWHELMING!!!

Donnie: Hahaha it’s SO HOT! Hahaha

Jacob: Shut UP Donnie!

At this point, Jacob pushed Donnie to the floor.

Donnie: Ooowwwww….Sorry!

DotCom: Well I’m here with the Pain Killers, Jacob and Donnie Hollows. Now you two are new comers here in CLASH Wrestling but already you’ve made quite an impact by aligning yourselves with Tommy Treznik…

Jacob: FOLLOW TREZNIK!

DotCom: You’ve joined…

Donnie: THOMAS THE SCIENTIST!

Jacob: Donnie! SHUT UP!

DotCom: Now you’ve joined Treznik and become the newest members of his group known as The H3RD.

Donnie: Treznik knows! He knows!

DotCom: What does he know?

Jacob: Everything! Thomas knows EVERYTHING!

Donnie: And he’ll show us! He’ll show us what he knows! As soon as he gets what he needs!

DotCom: What do you mean? What does he need?

Jacob: The power! And he’ll have it soon! He’ll win the All Out War match and become the most powerful man in the world!

Donnie: Then he’ll show us! Then we’ll know!

Jacob: Shut up Donnie! I’m gonna talk! Not you! At All Out War, we’ll make sure Thomas wins the All Out War match! Then we’ll finally know!

Donnie: We’ll know EVERYTHING! Mr. Scientist will tell us his secrets!

Jacob: And when he has the power, he’ll give us what we need! He’ll give us the power! And he’ll give us Too Sweet!

Donnie: Too Sweet!

Jacob: We’ll destroy Too Sweet! And when we’re finished and those losers…

Donnie: Those FREAKS!

Jacob: SHUT UP DONNIE! When we’ve finally ended them everyone will know that we are not the freaks! We’ll show you all! We’ll show everyone that Too Sweet are nothing but freak shows and we are the most powerful tag team in the world!

Donnie: We’ll have the power!

Jacob: The Pain Killers will have the power! Treznik will have the power! The H3RD will have the power! And all of you will finally see the truth! You’re the freaks! Not us!

Donnie: We’re not the FREAKS!

Jacob: SHUT UP DONNIE!

All Out War Updates! Tag Team Gauntlet Added!

August 28, 2010

While becoming #1 contender to the CLASH Championship would be a huge
    boost for any CLASH competitor, a number of tag team wrestlers have a
    different goal, that is, becoming CLASH Tag Team Champions. In the
    interest of fairness to these tag team competitors and to fans of tag
    team wrestling the world around, CLASH management have decided to pull
    the tag competitors from the All Out War match. Instead, officials
    have created a very special Tag Team Gauntlet Match to take place on
    Friday, September 17th with huge #1 contendership ramifications of
    it’s own. Like the All Out War match, the winners of the Tag Team
    Gauntlet on September 17th will be named the new #1 contenders to the
    CLASH Tag Team Championship!

With that being said, five spots have now opened up in the All Out War
    match as both members of Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) and
    the Power Rangers (Blue Ranger & White Ranger) have entered the Tag
    Team Gauntlet. “Hebrew Hammer” Joseph Schwartz has also withdrew from
    the match, and will instead go after Tag Team contendership with his
    longtime Kosher Klub partner Sean Tylerstein. Joining these three
    teams are Victorious Secret and the Bump N’ Uglies. In fact, the only
    CLASH tag team that will not take part in the aforementioned Gauntlet
    match are the Pain Killers. “Their focus will be elsewhere,” was the
    only answer given by Tommy Treznik as to why the H3RD members will not
    partake in the bout.

Regarding these open spots in the All Out War match, CLASH management
    have decided to name five new competitors over the course of “All Out
    War Week.” Monday through Friday (August 30th – September 3rd) one new
    wrestler will be added every day of “All Out War Week” until 15 of the
    20 men who will compete in All Out War will be known. Interestingly
    enough, the five competitors who will be announced during “All Out War
    Week” are relative newcomers to CLASH Wrestling! Who will be added?
    Join us every day next week, exclusively on CLASHWRESTLING.COM as we
    learn more about September 17th’s huge All Out War event!

Travicity

thanks for posting the info and updates.

CLASH Blog: Nevaeh (8/30/2010)

September 17th is going to be yet another victorious day for Nevaeh. As all of you know I will be wrestling Mena Libra yet again. Mena and I have been wrestling all over the midwest as of late and I have come out on top just about every single time. As far as CLASH goes I'm undefeated and I for sure plan to keep it that way.

So why should I even waste my time by gracing all of you with my presence? Simply for the fact that I LOVE being the best at what I do and anytime I can show off my raw talent, you had better believe I will be there to do it. I will win by any means necessary. It's simply what I do.

Keep in mind that Mena is a new to this business so I am doing her quite the favor by letting her get in the ring with me (not that she has been able to keep up). Just by letting her stand across the ring from such a well traveled talent like myself is an honor for her. Wrestling me is simply the highlight of her career. How could it not be, right? So just like at CLASH To The Future and the NPCI, come All Out War, I will chalk up another win against Mena Libra.

See you all there, because I know I'm like an addiction.. you just can't get enough of me!

Nevaeh

Source: clashwrestling.com

From the desk of the "Mad Scientist of Maneuvers" Tommy Treznik

Thursday, September 2nd 2010

Hypothesis:
    If All Out War is considered one huge multiman match, then people with more experience in multiman matches will have a higher probability of winning All Out War. Thus, the person with the MOST experience in matches comprised of multiple opponents has the HIGHEST probability of winning All Out War.

Research:
    No man (or woman) on the CLASH roster has more experience in multiman matches than Tommy Treznik. A record breaking four time CLASH Tag Team Champion, the "Mad Scientist" has made a career out of leading others to the top. The only man to ever win CLASH Tag Team gold with multiple partners, Treznik has an innate ability to bring the best out of those with whom he associates.

Further research suggests that Tommy Treznik is now more powerful than ever, with three men (Austin Manix, Donnie & Jacob Hallows) under his rule. With Treznik's latest incarnation of The H3RD doing his bidding, there is perhaps no stronger competitor in CLASH Wrestling than the "Mad Scientist of Maneuvers."

Procedure:
    On Friday September 17th, 2010, Tommy Treznik will enter the All Out War match. With The H3RD by his side, the "Mad Scientist" will eliminate every other competitor by tossing them over the top rope. This will continue in two minute intervals until Tommy Treznik is the only man left standing and declared victorious.

Results:
    The "Mad Scientist of Maneuvers" Tommy Treznik wins All Out War and becomes #1 Contender to the CLASH Championship.

Conclusion:
    In conclusion, the aforementioned hypothesis was proven correct. The person with the most experience in multiman matches will win All Out War. With that being said, all research points to only one man who can, scientifically speaking, walk out victorious on September 17th. That man is yours truly, the experimenter himself, the "Mad Scientist of Maneuvers" Tommy Treznik.

September 17th is only 15 days away.

Until then, I observe, research and experiment,

Tommy Treznik

CLASH News Flash For September 3, 2010

Big thanks to the attendance that came out for GRAPPLEGANZA on Saturday, August 14th in Dearborn, MI! Grappleganza was truly a benchmark event with tons of new happenings coming out of it to recap! Let’s get you the information for our upcoming return of ALL OUT WAR in Taylor, MI!

CLASH WRESTLING – ALL OUT WAR!
    FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010

TaylorTown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd
    Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages:
    $12 General Admission (At Door)
    $10 General, $35 4-Pack (At CLASHWRESTLING.COM)

H3RD – REINCARNATED
    For more than 2 years, the term H3RD was known as a duo unified by difference; J. Miller & Tommy Treznik. The two were so different that it eventually led to their split, with Miller experiencing huge success becoming CLASH Champion in April until current! Most recently, it is Treznik that has undergone his own changes – The “Mad Scientist of Maneuvers” as he calls himself now surprised everyone at GRAPPLEGANZA with his mystery partners as the lights went out with J. Miller in the ring; when they re-illuminated, a vicious attack began on the champ in what Treznik is calling the new H3RD! Is there any symbolism in what the H3RD stands for? For as long as its been around, many have always asked what it is, its meaning, or does it stand for anything? Apparently the “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik is the only one that has the key to this H3RD formula, but we do know that the newly added “Pain Killers” of Jacob & Donnie Hallows along with Austin Manix fit into the equation…somehow.

RETURN OF ALL OUT WAR!
    The ALL OUT WAR Match was last held in 2008 giving Jack Night the victory and a #1 contendership to then CLASH Champion, Cameron Skyy. This rumble-esque match makes its way back to CLASH to do the same thing it set out to achieve before, and that is determining who the rightful #1 Contender to challenge J.Miller! We’ve talked in past news flashes at all the possibilities. Who is it? Is it Cameron Skyy who was champion prior to injury; how about Dragon Kreed after defeating Skyy? Others also have had their say such as “Caveman” Tyler Elkins, he is also a Former CLASH Champion who was stricken with a torn ACL. Well, this pondering will have closure on 9/17 in Taylor, MI when 20 of CLASH Wrestling’s top athletes will rumble in one ring and eliminate each other one by one over the top rope until only one man is the victor! Already, some that have enlisted to the WAR, includes “Sin City Sparklin” Cameron Skyy, Dragon Kreed, “Mad Scientist Of Maneuvers” Tommy Treznik, H3RD (Austin Manix & The Pain Killers), “GQ” Gavin Quinn, “Caveman” Tyler Elkins & More!

ALL OUT WAR WEEK!
    This past week, CLASH management decided to name five new All Out War competitors over the course of “All Out War Week.” Monday through Friday (August 30th – September 3rd) one new wrestler was be added every day of “All Out War Week” until 15 of the 20 men who will compete in All Out War will be known. Interestingly enough, the five competitors who were announced during “All Out War Week” represented a number of different styles & experience levels!

The latest additions to All Out War include:
    - Lucha Libre standout “Mr. 450″ Hammett
    - Mixed Martial Artist Hakeem Zane
    - The Elder Statesman Gideon Malice
    - “Jack Of Love” Jack Verville
    - International Star Jimmy Jacobs

NO DQ – WRECK N ROLL & NIGHTLIFE
    Its been a series of indifferent victories resulting in Disqualifications between these two fierce Tag Teams. So, CLASH Officials have removed that stipulation from even being an option. Anything goes as these tandems will wage war over the coveted CLASH Tag Team Titles on 9/17! We know that Wreck N Roll (Wreckingball & Will Vendetta) have been an unlikely duo from the start, and don’t quite see eye to eye, meanwhile Nightlife have been a solidified Tag Team for well over 1 year. This will be the last chapter in this book, be there for the conclusion!

MENA LIBRA vs NEVAEH
    This will be the 3rd encounter for Mena to try and put one on the board against Shimmer Star Nevaeh on 9/17! Mena scored a pinfall victory over Sara Jay back at GrappleGanza, but was on the losing end against male competitor “GQ” Gavin Quinn. Intergender one on ones are not the norm in CLASH Wrestling, however it is CEO Truth Martini who has continually thrown road blocks at Mena in attempt to get the young & upcoming female star to seize wrestling in CLASH. Truth Martini will be in the house on Friday, 9/17 with a vested interest in the outcome of this 3rd encounter.

“GQ” GAVIN QUINN – - RAVE KILLBOURN
    Former Tag Team of “The Friends” (GQ & Rave K), now Bitter Enemies since GQ’s turn on Killbourn back in February. GQ, or as he refers to himself now as his full name of Gavin Quinn, states he has always been the backbone of The Friends. We’ve watched over the last several months, intermittent appearances from Killbourn after Quinn have generated many emails to CLASHWRESTLING.COM asking the most obvious question – When are we going to see “GQ” Gavin Quinn vs. Rave Killbourn, one on one? This singles bout boiling to explode has yet to be signed, however both of these competitors are enlisted in the All Out War Match! Will we see these two in the ring at the same time? We’ll find out on Friday, 9/17!

TAG TEAM WRESTLING
    CLASH has always shined in Tag Team Wrestling in the State of Michigan with several classic bouts in the past between teams such as H3RD vs The Friends & more! However, since the NPCI Tournament this year, the Tag Team turf has changed with several new fresh faces and highly entertaining teams! On Friday, 9/17, we’ve decided to put them all together in one Gauntlet Match to showcase their abilities for the #1 Contendership for the Tag Team Titles – Victorious Secret (Mason Conrad & Cameron Salem) vs. Bump N Uglies vs. Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) vs. Koshur Klub (Joseph Schwartz & Sean Tylerstein) vs. The Power Rangers (White & Blue)!

In Other News:

CLASH BLOGS
    If you haven’t noticed already, a new area on CLASHWRESTLING.COM has opened up entitled CLASH BLOG featuring comments, interviews, and blogging to get to know the thoughts from all your favorite CLASH competitors. Several have already gone up from stars such as “The Caveman” Tyler Elkins, Cameron Skyy, Tommy Treznik, Nevaeh & More –check it out!

Keep checking CLASHWRESTLING.COM for the latest developments on ALL OUT WAR coming to TaylorTown Trade Center on Friday, September 17th!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast