Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Curt Hawkins could be the new Chris Jericho?

After watching the majority of his match on Superstars (I paused it so I could write this), I can see a lot of similarities in the way Jericho wrestled and the way that Hawkins wrestles. Firstly, they have the same appearance. Hawkins has this rockers-style gimmick with the long hair, and has the trunks that look similar to Y2J. Secondly, there was a spot where Hawkins irish-whipped Trent into the ropes, and caught him off with a chockblock to the legs. He immediately jumped out of the ring and began talking to the fans - A spot which I've seen Jericho do.

Along with the fact that I just genuinely see Hawkins going somewhere in the future, I really want him to be a pushed star on Smackdown. I mean, his run on Superstars is great and fine because it gives him exposure, but I would love to see him on Smackdown in the IC division.

Thoughts.

No he isn't.

There are some vague similarities in the mannerisms more than the style but I'd expect to see that from any young heel. Jericho is arguably the best in the business currently so he should be a benchmark.

It's similar to how Trent Barretta was showing similar mannerisms to early Edge.

Just a couple of young guys being told to look at older footage of the companiess top level guys and see if they can take something from it.

The smart way to run a business really.
    __________________________________________________ ____

oh lord i nearly wet myself Curt Hawkins could be the new Chris Jericho, bahahahahahahahahaha.. Curt Hawkins has more of a chance being the next person on the unemployment line than being the new Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho = GOD

were as Curt Hawkins = a peasant