Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudelang View Post
    Now? Sting, but only in the WWE. In TNA, they're both hopeless.
    Yeah my mind was veering more in terms of a WWE run to co-incide with HOF stuff.

Of course it would all depend on how they went about it.

Perhaps, seeing as the two tend to go hand in hand, if the HOF is WCW themed they'd like to induct Nash, Sting, Hall in together as representatives for nWo? Some sort of angle where nWo are pissed at Nexus being touted as the most dominant faction in wrestling history.

If Nash particularly were to come into WWE it would work much better if it were related to nWo or something rather than just Nash as himself.
    __________________________________________________ ____

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalitia View Post
    Yeah my mind was veering more in terms of a WWE run to co-incide with HOF stuff.

Of course it would all depend on how they went about it.

Perhaps, seeing as the two tend to go hand in hand, if the HOF is WCW themed they'd like to induct Nash, Sting, Hall in together as representatives for nWo? Some sort of angle where nWo are pissed at Nexus being touted as the most dominant faction in wrestling history.

If Nash particularly were to come into WWE it would work much better if it were related to nWo or something rather than just Nash as himself.
    Well the only way WWE would bring in Nash would be a TNA Angle the fact is but he just doesnt have it anymore.. Sting can still go Nash cant in his prime he was one of the best, but not anymore the reason Sting still gets called a ICON is he actively wrestles well still Nash however is out of the limelight

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    Well the only way WWE would bring in Nash would be a TNA Angle the fact is but he just doesnt have it anymore.. Sting can still go Nash cant in his prime he was one of the best, but not anymore the reason Sting still gets called a ICON is he actively wrestles well still Nash however is out of the limelight
    Hence why I feel he'd come in as part of an nWo angle or something similar rather than just on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalitia View Post
    Hence why I feel he'd come in as part of an nWo angle or something similar rather than just on his own.
    I dunno...how much would you mark out if he turned out to be the Raw GM HAHAHAH! I'd love that...the idea that he was calling the shots while in TNA. Vince would NEVER do it but it'd put Nash over big and allow him to use his mic skills, which are still better than most in the business.

I did have a wonder last night whether he or someone else from back in the day, Booker T, DDP etc may be the Raw GM to go along witha HOF induction. Wouldn't work though.

One thing is for sure though they need to announce who it is and get rid of the fucking angle!

Travicity

Hmm didnt think of that at all. But taking a long ass time.

On the bench!

If he was the RAW GM that would be a great angle lol yeah I hope we find otu who the GM is at mania they sorta dont have anyone challenging who it is anymore ay.

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    If he was the RAW GM that would be a great angle lol yeah I hope we find otu who the GM is at mania they sorta dont have anyone challenging who it is anymore ay.
    I think whomever it is announced as being may not be the one they initially had in mind. It's been going on so long you have to question hwo often they've thought of what to do with it.

I can see them ending the angle without actually naming who it was. Just have Vince coming out and announcing he's sacked the mystery GM and presenting a new proper GM.

Sadly, that's probably what they'll do. It'll be boring and contrived like most of their programming these days. I really miss the days of WWE pushing the envelope. Bringing in someone like Nash as the GM would be funny and cool and he'd get it over easy with his quality mic skills.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234