Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Quote Originally Posted by DEMON View Post
    why do I get the feeling that Jerry Lawlers "WrestleMania moment" is going to end up being against Michael Cole in an "announcer vs. announcer" match!?!?
    They've been building something between those two for months now,and it really does need to "culminate" sometime,and what better time than WM to end it!
    Yeah, I believe that has been the plan all along. You could tell because Cole just started lashing out at Lawler and has not stopped since lol He even misses part of matches to say his crap at Lawler. I for one will be happy when it is over because I am sick of Cole yelling during the matches.

Travicity

Well Cole been learning to wrestle so yea what the build has been up to Cole vs Lawler ive been expecting that for months. Maybe an appearance from JR who gives Cole an ass whooping .

I don't think it was a bad PPV.

I was sad and happy to see the Tag Team titles change hands finally. This will lead into a Nexus vs New Order match I think at Wrestlemania.

I would have liked to have seen Lawler win, it did not have to be a clean win to make Miz look bad, could have been a mistake or something and Miz come back on RAW, ask for his rematch and win the title back.

Nothing to really say on Smackdown elimination chamber match but it was great to see Kane back to his ferocious self. They should have had Taker come back tonight and attack Kane while he was in the chamber as Kane attacked Taker when he first appeared in 1998 in a cage. This could have cleared up Takers anger at Kane for burying him alive and moved on.

The RAW Elimination chamber was ok, I enjoyed it until I saw Cena win but then I thought, he had to win for him to be against Miz and then Rock to be guest referee at Wrestlemania. This makes sense to me, if Cena won and Rock is not guest referee and Cena wins the title at Wrestlemania .. well ... same old shit.

Wasn't that excited to see Trish on promoting Tough Enough, would have much rather seen Stone Cold but they may be saving him to make an appearance just before Mania or at Mania.

Oh, I think Cole over acted in parts also lol what a moron lol

Travicity

Thought about something last night if Rock is the ref in Miz vs Cena he could turn on Miz and help Cena and Rock and Cena could be together Could see that happening or he could turn heel and help Miz and go against Cena. Or could do one of these then rock Bottom them both after the match .

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Thought about something last night if Rock is the ref in Miz vs Cena he could turn on Miz and help Cena and Rock and Cena could be together Could see that happening or he could turn heel and help Miz and go against Cena. Or could do one of these then rock Bottom them both after the match .
    Yeah, I expect him to just rock bottom both and then maybe hit a people's elbow on Alex Riley or something for extra measure, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I do not see Rock going heel any time soon lol He could help Cena though but I hope not. I believe that he will just Rock Bottom the both like Stone Cold did the Stunner to both Lesnar and Goldberg when he guest refereed at Mania.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617