Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, you must REGISTER to access certain parts or interact with the forum. It is quick and it is free.

We are in the middle of a reconstruction right now so please bear with us. You can still enjoy all latest wrestling news, insider info, spoilers, results, photos, videos, live coverage, streams and more. To have a discussion, share thoughts with friendly people or request on UOWForums you must REGISTER first and it is quick and easy.

** UOWForums famous 'Women of Wrestling' section will be growing once again but you will need to REGISTER to view the content. **

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    I've seen the movie many times, but was never able to finish the book. I've started on it two times before, but had to put it down, because there is just so many Japanese names to keep control on, lol. Let's see if I'm able to finish it this time around.

I love that movie and part 2. Good ol dystopian societies. The book should be good as it will delve more into the characters.

CEO of EAM Promotions Smartmark's Avatar

I actually managed to finish Battle Royale this time, lol. I still found it a bit hard, because of all those Japanese names, and keeping track on them, but I've watched the movie so many times, so I got the general gist anyways. So, when I was about to choose a new book to read, I had a few problems on making up my mind, but in the end I settled for a book. And it's a book I dread to read.

So it's come to this. The last Honor Harrington novel. I guess I'll find out why Weber hasn't written any more novels about her since 2018....

Well, I finally finished the last Honor Harrington book... I want more!

In the meantime I thought I would check out Weber's adventures in the fantasy genre, as it's not what he's not most famous for.
    This is the first book of 5, in the series known as " The War God "

Last edited by Smartmark; 07-25-2022 at 08:45 PM.

Just started on the second book in David Weber's " War God " series. And I gotta say, this guy can write fantasy as well as he can write Space-Opera. I can't believe I havent read these books before. Pretty excited for the second book

Started on the 3rd book in David Weber's " War God " Series.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314