Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    Oh ok. What's next?
    The next series in the reading pile are the " Time Scout " series by Robert Asprin & Linda Evans. 4 books set in the future where earth and society as we know it is gone. People live in time terminals, where there are gates who can transfer people back in time. Some people have the job of Time Scouts, where they go back in time to log what they experience, so people can get a better understanding of how and when things on earth went wrong. It seems like an interesting series. I've read some of Asprin's work before, as he is most famous for his M.Y.T.H. INC. Adventures books, in which I have read 11 of 20 book from. Rober Asprin sadly passed away in 2006 at the age of 61.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    The next series in the reading pile are the " Time Scout " series by Robert Asprin & Linda Evans. 4 books set in the future where earth and society as we know it is gone. People live in time terminals, where there are gates who can transfer people back in time. Some people have the job of Time Scouts, where they go back in time to log what they experience, so people can get a better understanding of how and when things on earth went wrong. It seems like an interesting series. I've read some of Asprin's work before, as he is most famous for his M.Y.T.H. INC. Adventures books, in which I have read 11 of 20 book from. Rober Asprin sadly passed away in 2006 at the age of 61.
    That book sounds cool

Just started with Robert Asprin's " Time Scout " books. Have to do something while l lie here on the sofa with Corona, lol.

I am autistic and dyslexic and I have bipolar disorder ADHD EDD so I can’t read

Quote Originally Posted by HOOK View Post
    I am autistic and dyslexic and I have bipolar disorder ADHD EDD so I can’t read
    That is no reason not to read.

That is no reason not to read.
    May prove why he posts stupid comments sometimes though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    May prove why he posts stupid comments sometimes though. lol
    LOL

Started on the second book in Robert Asprin & Linda Evans' " Time Scout " series.

Started on the second book in Robert Asprin & Linda Evans' " Time Scout " series.

Look forward to a review.

These " Time Scout " books has a very good premise, but after reading 2 out of 4 books, I can't really say I'm impressed, as the story mostly centers around the scouts living on one of the so called Time Terminals, and there is not as much time travelling as you would expect at all. But, since there is only 4 books, I'm kinda dedicated to finish them off, and most of them are around 250 pages each except for the 4th book which are the longest of them. So, I just finished the 2th book, and can't really say I have high hopes for the third book. But maybe I will get surprised, who knows?

These " Time Scout " books has a very good premise, but after reading 2 out of 4 books, I can't really say I'm impressed, as the story mostly centers around the scouts living on one of the so called Time Terminals, and there is not as much time travelling as you would expect at all. But, since there is only 4 books, I'm kinda dedicated to finish them off, and most of them are around 250 pages each except for the 4th book which are the longest of them. So, I just finished the 2th book, and can't really say I have high hopes for the third book. But maybe I will get surprised, who knows?

Well, you got to finish all 4 now. lol

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast