All Elite Wrestling recently sent out a press release regarding their rally in Jacksonville on Tuesday. The rally will take place just hours before Smackdown is held in the same city. The Elite have promised to release more information about Double or Nothing at the event.

Brandi Rhodes’ new role with the organization was also revealed in the press release. Rhodes will serve as the “Chief Brand Officer” for the upstart promotion, the same title Stephanie McMahon holds with WWE.

Brandi posted a statement on Twitter commenting on her new role with AEW. “I’ve dreamt of a life where I could marry my passions, combining my academic past with my entertainment future,” said Rhodes. “I’m so excited to have been named Chief Brand Officer of AEW, and thrilled to continue to entertain inside and around the ring. 2019 is going to be amazing. #AEW”
All Elite Wrestling Press Release

Today’s press release notes that next week’s rally will be free and open to the public. It will begin at 5 PM outside TIAA Bank Field in Parking Lot J.

“The rally is on the heels of the unveiling earlier this week of DOUBLE OR NOTHING, the inaugural event under the new All Elite Wrestling (AEW) banner,” the press release continues. “Keeping in true The Elite fashion, attendees can expect the unexpected as the rally will showcase the true spirit of wrestling entrepreneurialism and feature special guests, inside info and limited edition merchandise.”

“The Young Bucks, Matt and Nick Jackson, are right with me in committing to deliver on our promise to change the wrestling landscape in 2019, and the DOUBLE OR NOTHING event is just the start,” said Cody in the release. “The time to change the world is now.”