In the wake of Lana taking to Twitter in order to call Ronda Rousey “overrated,” she has since launched a YouTube channel with Rusev. Her bitterness initially stemmed from being replaced on ‘Total Divas’ due to being “strongly disliked by the demographic” that watches the show.

Lana responded to a Tweet by Ruby Riott in the build-up to Riott’s matchup against Rousey at Elimination Chamber, jumping at the opportunity to get her anti-Rousey opinions in.

In a new video uploaded to her YouTube channel, she has continued her campaign, admitting that she is “salty” when it comes to Ronda Rousey.

“I’m just going to address the elephant in the room,” she said. “Yes, I’m very, very salty. B***h, you know I’m salty.”

“[…] I thought all you did was diss reality stars, diss the Bellas, and now you’re taking my spot on ‘Total Divas?’ Yes, I’m salty,” she exclaimed. “[…] I’m so furious. You know, I’m so proud of you Ronda for being the ‘Baddest Woman On The Planet,’ but you’re no reality star and guess the one thing you will never, ever, ever, ever, be? As entertaining as me.”

The video ends with a request for people to write into her and share what they are salty about to be featured in her “I’m Salty” series.

With the two women on separate brands, it’s unlikely that any of this will lead to a feud. So the question inevitably becomes: why is Lana doing this?