With the next special under the WWE NXT banner quickly approaching, many fans are excited for the show as it’s a stacked lineup.

Part of this is due to the vision that Triple H has for the product that he is giving to the fans who watch these shows. Since the introduction of them several years ago, the bar gets higher with each event and NXT TakeOver: New York will be just the same especially since it’s being held during WrestleMania weekend.

“The Game” recently spoke with ESPN where he noted that he thinks Johnny Gargano vs. Adam Cole for the vacant WWE NXT Title in 2 of 3 Falls Match will steal the show and be a contest that will be hard to follow.

“I expect it to be hard to follow for the weekend. I don’t mean that as a knock on anybody, it’s just the level of talent there and the emotional storytelling component. It’s probably two of the guys, if you said to me, ‘Name two of the most consistent performers at all levels on any on the rosters that, no matter what, they’re going to knock it out of the park,’ it would be tough for me to come up with bigger names than Gargano and Adam Cole.”

Triple H added that it’s going to be epic and he’s thrilled for both stars as well as proud because this is the first of many moments like that for them across WrestleMania weekends.