Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Tyson Fury Welcomes UFC Bouts With Stipe Miocic & Francis Ngannou

Tyson Fury may be the lineal boxing heavyweight champion, but he wants to explore the world of MMA as well.

Fury has his sights set on a rematch with Deontay Wilder in early 2020. The two went to war for 12 rounds and it was declared a draw. First, Wilder must take care of business and get past Luis Ortiz a second time on Nov. 23.

Fury turned some heads when he claimed he was speaking with Conor McGregor about training for a potential MMA run. Speaking to iFL TV, Fury insisted that he’s serious about stepping into the cage and is even open to bouts with UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou.

“Who’s the heavyweight champion of the world in the UFC? The American-Croatian, Stipe Miocic. I’ll fight him in a heartbeat, no problem, or Francis Ngannou. Any of the heavyweights they’ve got, I’m not afraid of any of them. I’m the ‘Gypsy King’. I’m a boxer, but I’m one badass motherf****r.”

Fury has been dabbling in the world of sports entertainment as well. Yesterday (Oct. 31), he made his in-ring pro wrestling debut against Braun Strowman at WWE Crown Jewel. “The Gypsy King” won the match via count-out.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

We already seen that with James Toney. hard pass.