Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here is my predictions for the show:

Night 1

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships Matchup
    The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs

Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin (with Madcap Moss)

The New Day (Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston) vs. Sheamus and Ridge Holland (with Butch)

Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz and Logan Paul

WWE Raw Women's Championship Matchup
    Becky Lynch (c) Vs Bianca Belair

Seth Rollins Vs The Iron Sheik. Just kidding. I would love for it to be Cena or Shane, just to see the expressions on the faces of the marks in the arena, who was expecting Cody Rhodes. LOL. Rollins will lose whoever it is I think.

WWE Smackdown Womens Championship Matchup
    Charlotte Flair (c) Vs Ronda Rousey

KO SHOW
    Kevin Owens Vs " Stone Cold " Steve Austin. This needs to turn into a match. With Stone Cold coming back after all these years, in his home state. I think they will start with talking each other down, then Stone Cold says he's not coming back just for this. And it turns into a match.

Night 2

Fatal 4-Way Tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
    Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Natalya and Shayna Baszler

Anything Goes Matchup
    Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn

Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory

Triple threat tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
    RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) vs. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis)

Bobby Lashley vs. Omos

Edge vs. AJ Styles

Winner Takes All match to unify the WWE Championship and WWE Universal Championship
    Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Champion) (with Paul Heyman)

^^ This match needs to end with Lesnar winning, after Heyman backstabs Reigns or something. Or, it needs to end in a double count out or DQ or something bullshit. Because if that happens, it would be the only time in WM history something like that happened I think, and it would easily have all WWE marks tuning in on RAW the monday after WM LOL.

I really do wish they would never take that IC Title off Sami now, as the title is not even gonna be defended on either show. Sami Vs Knoxville should have been for that title.

As for not having Finn Balor defending his US Title on either show is also beyond me. Especially when you got matches like Corbin Vs McIntyre and that tag team match with The New Day. Or the thrown together title match for the smackdown tag titles between Usos and Nakamura/Boogs.

Besides maybe 4 matches, neither of those other matches smells of WM.

Here is my predictions for this shitty show:

Night 1

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships Matchup
    The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs

Since Roman is winning it makes sense they do also but wouldn’t be shocked if they lost.

Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin (with Madcap Moss)

Easy win.

The New Day (Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston) vs. Sheamus and Ridge Holland (with Butch)

Pointless nothing match whatever happens.

Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz and Logan Paul

I think Logan will turn on Miz and help Mysterios.

WWE Raw Women's Championship Matchup
    Becky Lynch (c) Vs Bianca Belair

Very obvious win here since Becky will challenge Ronda next year for that title.

Seth Rollins Vs Cody Rhodes

Very obvious. Can’t be Sheik since he’s in a wheelchair. I could see a Shane tease before the match though but obviously it’s Cody. I think Cody will be world champion on Raw. Bray feud again would be terrible.

WWE Smackdown Womens Championship Matchup
    Charlotte Flair (c) Vs Ronda Rousey

Obvious win here for next year build with Becky.

KO SHOW
    Kevin Owens Vs " Stone Cold " Steve Austin.

Either match or brawl Austin will win!.

Night 2

Fatal 4-Way Tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
    Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Natalya and Shayna Baszler

Another pointless match just to get more women and Sasha and Naomi will win I think.

Anything Goes Matchup
    Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn

Another stupid match that will be full of Jackass spots and probably the guys as well. Probably Knoxville unless Sami gets a cheap win.

Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory

Could see Shane or Vince involved here. Could go either way really depending on the future storyline.

Triple threat tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
    RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) vs. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis)

Another pointless match. Don’t see the reason for a title change here unless Orton or Riddle turn on each other.

Bobby Lashley vs. Omos

Could be the worst match in history.

Edge vs. AJ Styles

Could he match of the nights. I want AJ but Edge lost last year so he’ll win prob.

Winner Takes All match to unify the WWE Championship and WWE Universal Championship
    Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Champion) (with Paul Heyman)

Roman killed WWE and it’s very obvious the show will end with him holding both titles. Maybe a Heyman turn. Vince wants Roman to main event every fucking year. I see him holding the title at least until 39 possibly even 40. For the Rock match but he doesn’t have to be champion for that match.

Should have done a MITB for a title.

[B]My predictionNight 1 (Saturday, April 2)

SmackDown Women’s Title Match
    Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair (c)

RAW Women’s Title Match
    Bianca Belair vs. Becky Lynch (c)

SmackDown Tag Team Titles Match
    Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs vs. The Usos (c)

Logan Paul and The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio

Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Baron Corbin

Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods vs. Sheamus and Ridge Holland

Seth Rollins vs. Mystery Opponent
    *Hand-picked by WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon and revealed right before the match

Kevin Owens hosts The KO Show with special guest WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12