Here is my predictions for the show:

Night 1

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships Matchup
The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs

Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin (with Madcap Moss)

The New Day (Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston) vs. Sheamus and Ridge Holland (with Butch)

Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz and Logan Paul

WWE Raw Women's Championship Matchup
Becky Lynch (c) Vs Bianca Belair

Seth Rollins Vs The Iron Sheik. Just kidding. I would love for it to be Cena or Shane, just to see the expressions on the faces of the marks in the arena, who was expecting Cody Rhodes. LOL. Rollins will lose whoever it is I think.

WWE Smackdown Womens Championship Matchup
Charlotte Flair (c) Vs Ronda Rousey

KO SHOW
Kevin Owens Vs " Stone Cold " Steve Austin. This needs to turn into a match. With Stone Cold coming back after all these years, in his home state. I think they will start with talking each other down, then Stone Cold says he's not coming back just for this. And it turns into a match.

Night 2

Fatal 4-Way Tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Natalya and Shayna Baszler

Anything Goes Matchup
Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn

Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory

Triple threat tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) vs. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis)

Bobby Lashley vs. Omos

Edge vs. AJ Styles

Winner Takes All match to unify the WWE Championship and WWE Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Champion) (with Paul Heyman)

^^ This match needs to end with Lesnar winning, after Heyman backstabs Reigns or something. Or, it needs to end in a double count out or DQ or something bullshit. Because if that happens, it would be the only time in WM history something like that happened I think, and it would easily have all WWE marks tuning in on RAW the monday after WM LOL.

I really do wish they would never take that IC Title off Sami now, as the title is not even gonna be defended on either show. Sami Vs Knoxville should have been for that title.

As for not having Finn Balor defending his US Title on either show is also beyond me. Especially when you got matches like Corbin Vs McIntyre and that tag team match with The New Day. Or the thrown together title match for the smackdown tag titles between Usos and Nakamura/Boogs.

Besides maybe 4 matches, neither of those other matches smells of WM.