Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Mickie James Comments On Negative Reaction To Her Recent Fan Photo

Mickie James has addressed the backlash over a photo she recently took with a fan at an autograph signing.

As seen below, the fan in question wrote on his Instagram Stories that he and Mickie James looked like they were preparing to go to the prom. He would then receive flak on social media, with many fans reminding him of Mickie’s marital status.

On Sunday, Mickie wrote a lengthy post on Instagram, clarifying that she personally asked the fan to snap for the photo at a GAW TV party because she thought “it would be funny and special because he has been so supportive from day 1.”

Mickie also informed that the fan was currently bidding on one of her autographed dresses, and that he had contributed nearly $4,000 to various charities supported by GAW TV.

"Happy Early Morning Easter. Just Hopping in on your timelines for a little clarity here. It has come to my attention that our friend @leonard.linton.752 has been completely annihilated on social media about this picture so I feel I need to set the record straight.

1) I am a Grown ass woman. Grown enough to say no. Grown enough to choose if I want to do something or not. & Grown enough to defend myself if I must. I’ve literally been doing it my whole life. I truly appreciate your love, concern, & support but everything I’ve seen has been so unkind & uncalled for.

2) I personally asked Leonard to take this photo with me at the @gawtv & @tagmeinunited #DresslemaniaII party at @wrestlecon because I thought it would be funny and special because he has been so supportive from day 1.

3) The reason I had asked Leonard to take this what I thought would be “fun” photo with me is because I knew he was currently bidding on a bunch of the dresses one being MINE. Over the passed 2 Dresslemania events Leonard has personally donated close to $4000 to our charities. $2000 being that of my Dress alone that he did end up winning this year with 💯 going to @namicommunicate . (Swipe to see)

4) Yes; I was uncomfortable. Not because of this picture but because at this point I was exhausted. My shoes sucked, My body was hurting from 2 awesome matches; from signings all 3 days; from decorating, prepping, & putting on this event. & crying my eyes out for the entirety of it over the amount of personal stories shared by our peers of our own struggles & victories.

5. The saddest part about all of this is that if you’ve actually ever met Leonard, You’d know he’d never ask anyone to take this photo with him.

6. The biggest irony is that an event that was meant to bring folks together over the importance of #mentalhealth in & around this business caused someone very kind, so much Mental Distress. It’s Shameful. I’m so sorry.

So I’ll remind us all on this Easter Sunday 2022

“Judge not, that you be not judged.”

And FYI; the rest of it goes like this…

“For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.” (Matthew 7:1-2)♥️"

Mickie James lost the IMPACT Knockouts World Championship to Tasha Steelz at last month’s Sacrifice event. She continues to appear regularly on both IMPACT and NWA programming.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Does look like they are going to the prom. Poor guy ..

haters .. hate them lol

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    Does look like they are going to the prom. Poor guy ..

haters .. hate them lol
    Well, that was the idea behind the picture, lol.

Should have been you SM
    Last edited by Smartmark; 04-20-2022 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    Well, that was the idea behind the picture, lol.
    Yeah but the trolls were just mean