Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Potential Spoiler On Major IMPACT Wrestling Return

An IMPACT Wrestling return is imminent and it could come much sooner than you think.

For weeks, IMPACT has been rolling out teaser trailers hyping up a mystery competitor. It comes across as a hit list with numerous IMPACT stars such as Moose and Eric Young being wiped off the screen.

As many had suspected, it looks like those vignettes are for Sami Callihan. Fightful reports that Callihan could be returning as soon as the Under Siege event tonight (May 7).

If he doesn’t appear tonight, it’s possible he could show up on TV soon as IMPACT has a set of tapings scheduled for May 8.

Last year, Sami Callihan suffered a broken ankle during a TV taping. He underwent successful surgery and was expected to be back this spring.

It looks like the process went according to plan.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Would like it to be a bigger name to be honest. I like Sami, but I don't see the reason making a big comeback storyline for him. But nevertheless interesting.

I still think Sami's greatest feud was against Tessa Blanchard. Kudos to him in that feud for making it look legit, wrestling and losing to a girl.