Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry New Trademark Filed By Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho has filed another trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

The former world champion and current leader of the Jericho Appreciation Society faction is attempting to trademark the term “The Wizard,” which he hopes to use for “Entertainment Services,” specifically wrestling exhibits. He filed for the trademark with the USPTO on May 5th under his real name, Chris Irvine.

Full details can be found below.

“Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality.”

“Entertainment services, namely, televised appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes.”

Jericho first referred to himself as “The Wizard” after his most recent attack on Eddie Kingston, where he threw a fireball into the Mad King’s face. Aside from this Jericho has also trademarked a number of his nicknames and catchphrases, including “The Demo God,” ” Le Champion,” “A little bit of the bubbly,” “The Influencer” and more.

Since his attack Kingston called Jericho during AEW Rampage promised on his wife that he was going to hurt Jericho badly for nearly blinding him. Jericho responded to the threat on Twitter by filing a restraining order against Kingston.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Pointless name but pretty interesting in your head and I’m gonna die I don’t know I could write creative I’m not sure right now honestly I’m tired and my food delivery of the here and now I do then I do the stuff honestly