Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Rikishi Says He’s Voting for The Rock for U.S. President

WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi has thrown his weight behind The Rock should “The Brahma Bull” ever run for President of the United States.

While best known for his career in the ring and in Hollywood, The Rock has said he is seriously considering a political career, calling it a “real possibility” in 2017.

More recently, “The Great One” has said he has done research into a potential run for President of the United States of America.

Speaking to Brandon Robinson of Bally Sports, Rikishi showed his support for his cousin’s potential election campaign.

“I’m voting for him… I’ll be voting for him because i’m not the political cat, I’m just the cat who supports the people.”

The premise of NBC’s Young Rock sees the Hollywood A-Lister recall his life in a series of interviews when running for President.

Young Rock was greenlit for a third season last week.

The Rock as President may seem far-fetched, but his potential campaign already has some serious momentum.

In an April 2021 poll, 46% of people asked said they’d consider voting for the former WWE Champion in a Presidential election.

Responding, The Rock said “it’d be my honor” to run for President, and has said he will run if the people want him.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Of course he would Americans are idiots look at the current president he has no idea where he is