Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry WWE RAW Live Coverage - June 13th, 2022

The Judgment Day return to Raw with a new direction

Last week on Raw, Finn Bálor was revealed as the newest member of The Judgment Day. However, the sinister group Edge founded quickly turned on its creator when Bálor, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley attacked Edge, delivering a beating which left the WWE Hall of Famer with a non-displaced orbital floor fracture. With an all-new look, what does The Judgment Day have in store next?

Announcers: Jimmy Smith, Byron Saxton, and Corey Graves.

Miz is in the ring and he welcomes everyone to MizTV. Miz welcomes Paul Heyman, but Paul says he has this and Paul introduces himself.

Miz thanks Paul for talking to him in this wasteland of Kansas. Miz brings up Money in the Bank. He says this is a high risk, career altering match. The winner is guaranteed a championship match any time and anywhere. The winner has an 85% success chance. Miz says he has a 100% cash in record. Miz says he successfully cashed in twice. You must wait for the perfect moment. When the champion is in a grueling match and the champion can barely get on his feet. Then you hear the music and you see the look of dread on the champion's face because the briefcase is going to be cashed in and there will be a new champion.

If the winner plays his cards right, he or she will be able to catapult their career into megastardom. The person who wins that contract, more than likely will cash in on the Undisputed Champion Roman Reigns.

Paul says they shall fail in their attempt against Roman Reigns. No matter what the success rate is, when the champion is Roman Reigns, the success rate drops to zero. Paul says he has other things to bring up. Friday night, on Smackdown, Roman Reigns will defend the Undisputed Championship against Riddle. Paul says he counseled WWE into a stiuplation to make the stakes even bigger.

Riddle's music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Riddle says he heard his name and he decided to come out here to listen to this news first hand. Straight from the horse's ass. Miz yells at Riddle for interrupting him. They demand reverence. They demand respect. Paul says interrupting him and an episode of MizTV, he says Riddle has a set of balls on him.

Riddle asks Miz about his balls. Riddle says that Paul talks a lot but he does not say a lot. You do not know me or what I am capable of. You will know on Friday. Bloodline might have tried to end my career, I don't care what stipulation it put on the match because Roman will have to kill him to keep the title from him.

Paul says that Riddle has a lot of momentum, but it will be stopped in its tracks on Friday. I might respect you but you can't beat Roman Reigns. I don't think you can beat your opponent tonight after you hear what I have to tell you. Paul says IF you beat Roman on Friday, you will be the Undisputed Champion. When you lose to Roman, and you will lose to Roman Reigns. As long as Roman is Undisputed Champion, you will never get another opportunity at the title, ever again.

Paul introduces Riddle to the Usos. The Usos make their way to the ring.

The Street Profits make their way to the ring to help out Riddle.

We go to commercial.

Montez Ford (w/ Riddle and Angelo Dawkins) vs Jimmy Uso (w/ Jey Uso)

They lock up and Jimmy with a punch and chop on the break. Jimmy with a side head lock take down. Jimmy with a shoulder tackle. Ford with a drop kick and Jimmy goes to the floor. Jimmy returns to the ring and Ford with a waist lock. Jimmy with an elbow and chop. Jimmy with a hard Irish whip. Jimmy with another hard Irish whip. Jimmy gets Ford on his shoulders but Ford gets to his feet and hits a clothesline. Ford with a drop kick and he gets a near fall. Ford with an arm bar. Ford wit a wrist lock and Jimmy with a head butt. Ford is sent to the apron and Ford sends Jimmy into the turnbuckles. Ford with a shoulder and he goes for a slingshot move but Jimmy with an uppercut to stop Ford.

Jimmy goes to the apron and he hits a suplex on the apron.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Ford with a forearm and chop. Jimmy with a belly-to-back suplex for a near fall. Jimmy with a waist lock. Ford with a belly-to-back suplex and both men are down. Ford with punches to Jimmy and a flying clothesline. Ford lands on his feet on a belly-to-back suplex attempt. Ford with kicks but Jimmy with a back heel kick. Ford with an anzuigiri and he gets a near fall. Ford with a spinebuster for a near fall. Ford blocks a kick but Jimmy with a spinning heel kick. Jimmy with a pop up Samoan drop for a near fall. Ford with an enzuigiri on the apron and Ford goes for a suplex but Jimmy blocks it. Ford is sent into the ring post and Jimmy misses a splash and hits the ring post.

Ford goes to the turnbuckles and he sets for a superplex. Jimmy blocks the superplex and he head butts Ford to the mat. Ford with a jumping Frankensteiner and then Ford goes up top for the Seen STar Frog Splash but Jimmy gets his knees up and Jimmy gets the three count.

Winner: Jimmy Uso

Backstage:
    We see Seth Rollins in the back as he prepares for his interview.

We see what happened last week with Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Kevin Patrick is with Seth Rollins. Kevin asks about what happened last week and Seth cackles. Kevin asks Seth if he has no remorse for his actions. Seth says this is difficult for Kevin to understand. Last week, what I said to Cody Rhodes in the ring, I meant. It was real, genuine, honest, and from the heart. Cody Rhodes is a virus that has been plaguing WWE since Wrestlemania. Some times you have to make unpopular decisions. When nobody is on your side, you have to take matters into your own hands. Cody was a danger to himself as well. Cody wanted to be in Money in the Bank. Seth say he has no remorse. He takes pride in what he did. The American Nightmare is over. Monday Night Rollins is back and better than ever.

Seth is asked what is next. Seth holds on to his sledgehammer. He says he is thinking oabout the greatest Money in the Bank cash in so he is going to try to top it. He is reminded that he has to face AJ Styles to qualify. Seth says that AJ is great, but not on his level and he lacks the killer instinct that Seth has. If AJ wants to step in his path, he might have to do to AJ what he did to Cody. Seth cackles some more. AJ hits Seth and tells Seth that is for Cody.

We take a look back at Becky Lynch's match against Dana Brooke.

24/7 Championship
    Dana Brooke vs Becky Lynch

Becky attacks Dana before the bell rings and she kiks Dana in the corner. Becky with a forearm to the back and she sends Dana to the floor. Becky follows and she sends Dana into the ringside barrier. Becky sends Dana into the announce table.

Becky says she has a lot of anger right now. She says she has a lot of rage. This is not about the 24/7 Title. This is about the disrespect I have received week after week after I forged a path of greatness for everyone. I am different because I keep climbing. Speaking of climbing, I'm looking at those Money in the Bank contract. Last time, I was cheated, but this time it is different.

Asuka's music plays and Becky gets in the ring for her.

Asuka and Becky fight in the aisle and Asuke sends Becky into the apron many times. Asuka sends Becky into the ring and Becky kicks Asuka when Asuka gets into the ring. Becky with a European uppercut. Asuka wtih a shoudler tackle and a series of back heel kicks and a German suplex.

Becky leaves the ring.

Alexa Bliss' music plays as she comes to the ring for her match.

Becky tells Alexa she hopes Alexa wins because of what happened last time.

Money in the Bank Qualifying Match (winning team qualifies)
    Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss vs Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H.

Nikki with a shoulder tackle to Alexa and she poses. Alexa with a rollup for a near fall. Alexa with a drop kick. Doudrop tags in and Alexa with a head scissors but Doudrop stays on her feet. Doudrop catches Alexa and slams Alexa. Doudrop with a back senton for a near fall. Doudrop with a slam and Nikki with a neck snap for a near fall. Nikki with forearms and a reverse chin lock. Alexa with a jaw breaker but Nikki with a splash in the corner followed by a bulldog. Liv and Doudrop tag in and Liv with kicks to the leg. Liv with more kicks and Doudrop is staggeered. Liv with a springboard face buster but she misses a splash into the corner. Liv with a missile drop kick for a near fall. Alexa tags in and hits a neck breaker for a near fall.

Doudrop with a head butt to Alexa and she knocks Liv off the apron. Nikki tags in and Nikki with a reverse DDT combination for a near fall. Doudrop pulls Liv to the floor and Doudrop with a slam on the floor. Doudrop misses a back senton on the floor. Nikki kicks Liv and then Nikki poses. Alexa with a punch and DDT for the three count.

Winners: Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss

We take a look back at the change in THE Judgment Day.

Kevin Owens vs Ezekiel

Owens with a super kick and a cannonball. Owens goes up top and hits a Swanton for a near fall. Ezekiel rolls to the floor and Owens follows. Owens with punches and Ezekiel Irish whips Owens into the ring post. Ezekiel breaks the referee's count and he punches Owens. Owens rolls to the apron and he drops Ezekiel on the top rope. Ezekiel with a spinebuster for a near fall. Ezekiel with kicks. Owens rolls to the other side of the ring when Ezekiel goes up top. Owens goes for a stunner on the apron but Ezekiel blocks it. Owens with a knee but Ezekiel gets Owens on his shoudlers and hits a Death Valley Driver onto the ring steps.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Owens with a reverse chin lock. We see footage of Owens hitting a frog splash off the apron onto Ezekiel on the floor. Owens pulls Ezekiel to the mat by the hair and goes for a back senton but Ezekiel gets his knees up. Ezekiel and Owens exchange punches and Owens with a knee and Irish whip. Ezekiel with a mule kick followed by a fallaway side slam and a splash into the corner. Owens blocks a suplex and Owens goes for a stunner but Ezekiel blocks it. Ezekiel with a jumping knee and Owens falls to the floor. Owens pushes Ezekiel into the apron and then Ezekiel misses a splash and hits the ring post. Owens yells at the announcers for calling Elias "Ezekiel" and Owens gets counted out.

Winner: Ezekiel (by count out)

After the match:
    Ezekiel says he needs to talk to the Zeke Freaks. He is not done with Kevin but he wants to be in the Money in the Bank match. Ezekiel says he talked to his older brother Elias and he is so excited about Money in the Bank that he is packing up the guitar and coming to Raw next week. He says Elias might have aged but he is looking good. He cannot wait to remind everyone what WWE stands for.

We take a look at the Cedric Alexander/MVP story.

We are back and MVP says Cedric Alexander got on his last nerve. You take rejection poorly. You injected yourself into our match at Hell in a Cell. You were always talking about how it is your time but it never happened. You belong with the rest of the bottom feeders while we belong in Money in the Bank. All Omos has to do is step on the first or second rung and the contract is in his hands. Once I am done with you, we can focus on the future.

Montel Vontavious Porter (w/ Omos) vs Cedric Alexander

Alexander with a forearm and punches. Alexander with a drop kick to the knee and Porter is down in the corner. Porter sends Alexander to the apron and Alexander with a kick and slingshot DDT for a near fall. Alexander sets for a Neuralizer but Omos distracts Alexander. Porter with a clothesline and double thrust to the throat. Porter with a punch. Porter with the Ballin Elbow for a near fall. Porter sets for the Playmaker and the three count.

Winner: Montel Vontavious Porter

After the match:
    Omos sends Alexander over the top rope to the floor and if this was January, the announcers would have told us that Alexander would have been eliminated from the Royal Rumble.

Backstage:
    AJ Styles is in the back. He says Money in the Bank has eluded him. AJ says he wants that contract to spite Seth Rollins. What Seth did to Cody Rhodes makes him sick. Seth Rollins is not on his level, Seth is beneath him. Seth will no longer doubt by killer instinct.

Seth cackles and says that AJ wants to sucker punch him and then say he did it for Cody. Since we are making dedications, I would like to dedicate his victory tonight and at Money in the Bank to the American Nightmare himself. This one's for you Cody. Seth cackles.

Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
    AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins

AJ with punches to Rollins and AJ with a back slide for a near fall. AJ with an O'Connor Roll for a near fall. Rollins with a punch and kick. Rollins with more punches. Rollins with a chop and AJ with a drop kick. Seth goes to the floor and AJ follows. Rollins with a kick and he sends AJ into the apron. AJ Irish whips Rollins into the ringside barrier. AJ with a slingshot forearm to the floor. AJ with a back breaker for a near fall. AJ with a punch and the referee warns AJ. Rollins goes to the floor and AJ follows. Rollins gets back into the ring and hits a double thrust and then drops AJ on the top rope and knocks AJ off the apron with a forearm. Rollins with a suicide dive and AJ goes over the announce table.

We go to commercial.

We are back and AJ with punches to get out of a bear hug. AJ with a punch and Rollins with a knee to the midsection. Rollins gets a near fall. Rollins with another near fall. AJ with punches and Rollins punches back. They go to forearms and Rollins has a rolling elbow blocked. AJ with strikes and a discus clothesline. AJ with a sliding forearm and he tries to get Rollins up but Seth blocks it. AJ with an atomic gourdbuster for a near fall. AJ with a splash into the corner. Rollins with a rollup for a near fall. Rollins with a super kick for a near fall. Rollins conducts the orchestra and misses Black Out. AJ with a Calf Crusher and Rollins slams AJ's head into the mat but AJ holds on to the Calf Crusher. Rollins gets to the ropes to force a break.

AJ pulls Rollins off the ropes and Rollins lands on his feet and hits an enzuigiri. AJ with a Pele Kick and both men are down. Rollins with a punch and AJ punches back. AJ with a head butt and Rollins punches back. They go back and forth with forearms and kicks. AJ misses an enzugiri and Rollins iwth a rolling elbow. Rollins goes for a buckle bomb but AJ lands on his feet and suplexes Rollins into the turnbuckles. AJ gets a near fall. AJ goes to the apron and sets for the Phenomenal Forearm and Rollins moves. AJ's knee gives out and Rollins clips him. AJ gets a near fall and holds his knee. AJ goes back to the apron for a Phenomenal Forearm but he goes to the turnbuckles instead. Rollins goes to the turnbuckles and tries for the superplex but AJ goes under. Rollins with a buckle bomb and AJ goes down. Rollins goes up top and sets for a frog splash but misses.

AJ goes for the Styles Clash but Rollins blocks it. Rollins drops down to block a sunset flip and he gets the three count.

Winner: Seth Rollins

We take a look back at what happened at the start of the show on MizTV.

Miz joins the commentary team for the next match.

Riddle vs Ciampa

Riddle with a waist lock and take downs. Riddle goes for a cross arm breaker but Ciampa blocks it. Riddle with a triangle and Ciampa picks up Riddle and drives him into the turnbuckle face first. Ciampa kicks Riddle. Ciampa with an elbow and Riddle with a chop. Ciampa chops back. They go back and forth with forearms. Ciampa blocks a kick and then he stomps on Riddle's foot. Ciampa with a DDT for a near fall. Ciampa with a reverse chin lock and Riddle escapes. Ciampa with a reverse DDT for a near fall. Ciampa with a boot to Riddle. Riddle with punches and a kick. Riddle with a Pele Kick and forearms in the corner. Riddle goes for an exploder but Ciampa blocks it. Riddle with a power slam.

Riddle with an IEDDT and then he twists to the mat for push ups. Riddle goes for an RKO but Ciampa with a rollup and then he slams Riddle's toes to the mat. Ciampa with a running knee for a near fall. Ciampa sets for Fairy Tale Ending and Riddle blocks it. Riddle with a jumping knee and then he goes up top for a twisting moonsault. Riddle with an RKO for the three count.

Winner: Riddle

Kevin Patrick is in the ring and he brings out Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair.

Kevin asks Bianca about Rhea's vicisous side and how will she prepare for Rhea. Bianca says she is always prepared. She is looking forward to facing Rhea at Money in the Bank. They are at the forefront of the women's division. They pushed each other and there was mutual respect. Since Rhea joined THE Judgment Day, she does not recognize Rhea. She is soulless. Rhea can intimidate everyone else, but she will not intimidate her.

Rhea appears on the TitanTron.

She says Bianca is all talk. They speak with their actions. Finn says they do what they want when they want. They are tired of playing nice and taking orders. That is why we knocked Edge from his pedestal. Priest says that Edge had the right idea. It was a movment for people tired of living their lives for others. Edge painted himself as their leader but told people to do things they were told. Rhea says you care about what the people think. You should stop caring about the WWE Universe and then you might retain your championship. YOu are trying to convince yourself that you are the EST. I don't tell people I am intimidating but I do it. I took what I wanted last week. Now I am in line for the Raw Women's Championship. At Money in the Bank, you will be your downfall and I will ERADICATE you. I will be a two time women's champion.

Backstage:
    Theory is in the back and Sarah asks him about his chances in his pose down. Theory says he is in the zone. He says he shouldn't be explaining myself to you because I am on a different level. Bobby tried to embarrass me and kick me from behind. I will show Lashley that he is not ready for a United States Title Match. I will prove that I am the right investment for Mr. McMahon. In 20 years, my celebration will make John Cena's look like nothing.

Chad Gable (w/ Otis) vs Mustafa Ali

Ali with a wrist lock and Gable with a bridge and reversal. Gable with a drop toe hold into an arm bar and a THANK YOU. Ali with a head scissors and arm drags. Ali SHOOOOSHES Gable. Ali with a side head lock and Ali floats over and is sent face first into the turnbuckles when Gable moves out of the way. Gable with chops and a back elbow for a near fall. Gable with a bow and arrow and Ali counters with a lateral press for a near fall. Gable with a Dragon suplex for a near fall. Gable goes to the turnbuckles for a moonsault but Gable lands on his feet. Ali floats over and hits a flying clothesline and back elbows. Ali sends Gable into the turnbuckles. Ali with an elbow and a tornado DDT. Ali goes up top Otis tries to help and Ali kicks Otis. Gable with Chaos Theory for the three count.

Winner: Chad Gable

We take a look at what happened when Rey Mysterio could not accept a potential loss by his son against Veer Mahaan.

Veer Mahaan vs Rey Mysterio (w/ Dominik Mysterio)

Veer misses a few kicks when Rey gets out of the way. They lock up and Veer sends Rey to the mat. Veer kicks Rey and misses a kick. Rey with kicks to the leg and Veer with a shoulder tackle. Veer with a splash into the corner. Veer sends Rey under the bottom rope to the floor. Veer goes to the floor and tells Dominik to back off. Veer sends Rey back into the ring. Veer misses an elbow drop. Veer with an Irish whip that sends Rey sternum first into the turnbuckles. Veer kicks Rey and tries to Irish whip Rey but Rey holds on to the ropes. Veer with an Irish whip but he misses a splash. Rey with a head scissors that sends Veer into the turnbuckles. Veer blocks an Irish whip and connects with a knee to the midsection.

Veer with an Irish whip. Veer misses a shoulder and hits the ring post when Rey moves. Veer kicks Dominik in the head and then clotheslines Dominik over the ringside barrier.

Rey drop kicks Veer in the shoulder and kicks Veer. Rey with a cross body and Veer catches Rey. Veer with a gutbuster. Veer with the Cervical Clutch and Rey taps out.

Winner: Veer Mahaan

We are told that Becky Lynch will face Asuka next week in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match. Elias will be in concert next week.

Theory makes his way to the ring for the pose down as the ring is set up.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Adam Pearce is in the ring to be the master of ceremonies.

Adam explains the rules. He says each will take place in three poses and the crowd will determine the winner.

Pearce tells Theory to get on the podium or he will disqualify him.

Lashley mockingly applauds Theory's performance.

Lashley says he is going to embarrass Theory now and then he will take the title from him.

Pearce asks the crowd who won and in the biggest upset, Lashley wins.

Theory says there is one more pose. If you think you can beat me in a pose off, there is one more pose to do. Theory sprays oil in Lashley's eyes and then Theory with a drop kick.

We go to credits.

A pose off between Theory and Lashley

Nat a bad show, not great but not bad lol Womens tag team match and Styles bs Rollins was good.