Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Default KUSHIDA comments on returning to NJPW’s junior heavyweight division

KUSHIDA is back in NJPW and says he will "look to bring excitement to New Japan, New Japan’s Junior division, and NJPW LA Dojo."

The six-time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion took to Instagram recently and commented on his return to the promotion.

"Today, I signed with New Japan Pro-Wrestling. I will return to New Japan Pro Wrestling," Kushida began his post.
    "I am so honored to be back and to wrestle on the New Japan Pro Wrestling ring. Some people say I want to wrestle in heavy weight division or I want to be in Bullet Club, these are all fake news."

KUSHIDA continued to say that he is in the process of moving from Florida to Los Angeles, where he will be based out of moving forward.

"Right now, I am still living in Florida. I am trying to move to Los Angels but still im midst of moving.

I will return to US this week and look start new life in Los Angels next week…I hope.
    Sign an apartment? Can I speak english? So much troubles and busy everyday but will try and update my Instagram as much as possible.

To live in Los Angels and to wrestle has been my dream for a log term. I will look to accompolish this dream, hopefully.
    I will look to bring excitement to New Japan, New Japan’s Junior division, and NJPW LA Dojo.

Thank you to those who supported me on my journey and thank you all for your support.

Sincerely,

Kushida
    June 22nd, 2022"

Never like this guy just another small guy