Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Miro Thinks TNT Title Has Gone to “Sh*ts”

During an interview with WhatCulture, Miro slammed the direction the TNT Title has gone in since he lost it last year.

“When I hang onto something, it’s mine and unfortunately, the Sammy Guevara thing came in, he landed on my balls, let’s not forget about that. The finish [of our TNT Title match], he did the four-70,000-do-whatever-the-thing is. I was preparing to protect myself, he landed right on my balls and you can’t kick out of that, nobody can.

“So I don’t even take fault of that but I take fault — I take a fault of maybe being too good of a champion because ever since I lost that title, that title has gone to s**ts and that’s nothing but to blame Sammy Guevara for that, so he’s got to bear the cross for that.”

The former TNT Champion recently competed in a four-way match for the All-Atlantic Championship at Forbidden Door. PAC ended up winning that match to become the inaugural titleholder.

What’s next for Miro remains to be seen but it’s possible he could have a bone to pick with Malakai Black. Miro had PAC in the Game Over submission at Forbidden Door before Malakai entered the ring and sprayed him with mist.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

It's been a minor title since they made it. In my opinion AEW have way to many titles. Having to many titles makes the big titles less prestigious in a way, since suddenly everyone can go after a title.