Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Booker T is all for Theory Dethroning Roman Reigns

At Money in the Bank 2022, Theory captured the Men’s briefcase, earning a guaranteed championship opportunity at a time of his choosing.

Theory has certainly been on the receiving end of a major push in recent months, but many have questioned this decision.

Right now, the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship is firmly in the grasp of Roman Reigns, and many doubt how the cocky young Superstar could be a threat to “The Tribal Chief.”

Speaking on his Hall of Fame podcast, Booker T discussed Theory’s win last Saturday night, and said that dethroning Roman Reigns makes sense for the former United States Champion.

“It’s not losing, but it’s how you lose. He could beat Roman, he could beat anybody on the card if the situation is right. If a person is unconscious when I cash in, who loses? If you book it properly, Theory is not going to be one of the guys that got the briefcase and didn’t cash it in and win it. I don’t see that happening.”

He continued, “This kid has got way too much upside for something like that to happen. That’s just me and what I would be thinking if I had Theory in this position.”

Theory could (in theory) be the next Undisputed WWE Universal Champion, but that’s not the only piece of gold on his mind.

It has been confirmed that at Summerslam, Theory will take on new United States Champion Bobby Lashley for the title.

Theory lost the U.S. Title to Lashley at Money in the Bank prior to winning the Men’s Ladder match, making him the first Superstar to lose a title and win the coveted briefcase on the same night.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Anyone that Roman

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Yeah, because that would be credible.....