Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Major WWE Update on Bray Wyatt

Fans of Bray Wyatt may not have to wait too much longer to see him back on TV.

Fightful Select reports that some WWE higher-ups believe that the company is more likely to get Bray Wyatt back. More on this will be reported tomorrow on FightfulSelect.com and if he does return, this puts an end to a year of speculation on his future in pro wrestling.

Wyatt was released in July 2021 and he has been sending out cryptic tweets over the last few months. There has been speculation about AEW or Impact Wrestling signing him but, thus far, he hasn't done much in pro wrestling since his WWE release. The only major convention he's done this past year is WretleCon in Dallas during WrestleMania weekend.

Last April, Mike Rotunda said that his sons, Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt, are not done in the wrestling business:

"They're definitely not maybe done. I don't know, they're kind of got their foot in and going with a couple different things, trying to see what's available. So, you know, maybe you'll see them back. Maybe you won't, I don't know yet, but I don't want to speak for them either because I know they're trying to reach out and get some different things going."

Wyatt will no longer be working under Vince McMahon so there's an opportunity for him to get more control over his character. No word on Bo Dallas' wrestling future. If you missed it, click here to see the cryptic message posted by Wyatt on Sunday.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I think WWE should bring him back. I still am not quite sure why McMahon fired him, I know they both did not always see eye to eye but I found it quite weird at the time.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

If they have a chance to get him back to work for them, they should grab it. The Fiend is easily one of the greatest gimmicks in WWE history, and if they wanted to build a new phenom after The Undertaker, he was the right man imo. The problem is how it kinda lost credibility with all those losses etc. but I'm quite sure Bray can work around it somehow.

I still would like to see The Fiend vs Finn Balors Demon King.

He may not come back as The Fiend.