Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default R.I.P Actress Anne Heche declared dead aged 53

US actress Anne Heche has been declared dead a week after her horror car crash in Los Angeles. She was 53.

The Six Days Seven Nights star and mother-of-two, who had been in a coma since the accident last Friday, has been declared legally dead according to California law, but remains on life support to determine whether her organs can be donated.

Heche’s ex-girlfriend Ellen DeGeneres has led high-profile tributes to the actress, saying it was a “sad day.”

DeGeneres, 64, and Heche dated for three years from 1997. The duo were arguably Hollywood’s most visible same-sex couple.

BBC reporter Megha Mohan paid tribute to Heche, in which she revealed how the Emmy-nominated actress risked her job to walk alongside DeGeneres at the premiere for her 1997 movie, Volcano.

Meanwhile, Heche’s son Homer Laffoon, 20, released a statement on behalf of himself and Heche’s other son, 13-year-old Atlas Heche Tupper.

“My brother Atlas and I lost our Mom. After 6 days of almost unbelievable emotional swings, I am left with a deep, wordless sadness. Hopefully my mom is free from pain and beginning to explore what I like to imagine as her eternal freedom,” he said.

Elsewhere, many celebrities have also expressed their sadness over the news:

It comes after a representative for Heche said in a statement overnight that she had died following the devastating collision but still “has a beating heart” while on life support.

“We have lost a bright light, a kind and most joyful soul, a loving mother, and a loyal friend,” the statement said.

“Anne will be deeply missed but she lives on through her beautiful sons, her iconic body of work, and her passionate advocacy. Her bravery for always standing in her truth, spreading her message of love and acceptance, will continue to have a lasting impact.”

Hours before Heche was declared dead, her family released a statement saying the star was “not expected to survive.”

“Unfortunately, due to her accident, Anne suffered a severe anoxic brain injury and remains in a coma in critical condition,” Heche’s family said in a statement, obtained by People. “She is not expected to survive.”

It comes after police confirmed on Friday that Heche tested positive for cocaine and possibly fentanyl at the time of her crash.

Los Angeles Police Department sources told TMZ that the actor’ blood test results came up positive for both substances.

However, the law enforcement insiders cautioned that fentanyl may have been administered to Heche at the hospital to help manage her pain after the accident, so they will do more testing to determine whether the fentanyl was in her system at the time of the crash.

Heche was in an “extreme critical condition” following the collision in Mar Vista, which saw the actress pulled from her vehicle when it burst into flames after crashing into a home.

news.com.au

R.I.P.