KIM Kardashian has gone nearly naked in a new photoshoot that features her bare butt.

The reality star looks unrecognizable with her newly blond eyebrows in the snaps taken for Interview magazine's latest issue.

year-old took to Instagram to post the shoot, which has her showing off her eye-opening platinum hair for the cover shot of the latest Interview issue.

On the cover, Kim, who gives the camera a sultry look, also rocks a denim jacket and jeans, the latter which have been push down enough to show off her famous butt.

In another pic, the Hulu star seems to be in a locker room setting as she sits on a bench, this time posing in a tiny crop top that reads "OMO MADE IN THE USA."

Once again Kim's jeans rest below her waist, showing off what looks like a jockstrap.

However, in one shot that has already started buzz with fans, has the TV star wearing a see-through shirt that exposes her nipples.

The other photos in the shared batch includes Kim wearing a leather jacket and an American flag underwear, the star in a tight red top while wearing a studded collar, as well as more snaps of her posing in front of the stars and stripes.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum did more than just pose for the camera as she also sat down with the magazine and opened up about her current body amid fan concern that she's "too thin."

"Honestly, I really take care of myself. I work out, and I eat as plant-based as possible," she explained.

"I’m not perfect, but it’s a lifestyle. I feel really good in my own skin these days, so maybe that comes through."

"My glamour goals are just to look tight forever," Kim later added.

Kim also touched on her place in "high society," giving credit to her now ex-husband Kanye West.

She revealed: "When I was with Kanye, and he was introducing me to a lot of people, I think that definitely got a lot of people to have a different level of respect.

"I’ve also seen a s**t more recently- going to law school, just doing what I want and becoming my own person and people seeing that and respecting that. There’s levels to it..."

YE DRAMA

Despite mentioning the controversial rapper, Kim and Kanye, 45, haven't exactly seen eye-to-eye in months, especially since her previous relationship with Pete Davison, 28.

While Kim and the Saturday Night Live alum have gone their separate ways, Kanye has continued to take shots at the funnyman.

Following their breakup, Kanye threatened to send Pete, to the “trauma unit.”

"Ask Pete how those tattoos of my kids are doing in the trauma unit," the hitmaker posted, referring to the tattoo on the comic's neck that he got when he was dating Kim.

The tattoo reads "KNSCP" - representing the initials of Kim, and the children North, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm - whom she shares with Kanye.

KHAOS

During Kim's nearly year-long relationship with the actor, Kanye had called Pete a "d**khead," threatened to "beat his a**," and accused the actor of trying to "destroy" his family in various rants.

Recently, after a social media hiatus, Kanye returned and threatened his ex-wife with legal action as he continues to rage against the private school that his children attend.

The TV personality's family members also felt the heat as Kanye bashed her mom, Kris Jenner, for “making” Kim and her sister Kylie pose for Playboy magazine.

While Kim hasn't commented on Kanye's latest tirade, the SKKN mogul did post a photo of a black baseball cap with "Not Today Satan" printed on it in a font similar to that used on her baby daddy's merch in the past.

She added her own caption, too, which seemed to take things a step further.

Kim wrote: "Only Kris Jenner would have this in the backseat of her car lol."

the-sun.com