Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy R.I.P Queen Elizabeth II Dies at 96

Queen Elizabeth II, the longest-reigning British monarch whose rule spanned seven decades, died on Thursday at the age of 96, Buckingham Palace has announced.

The Queen's oldest son Charles has now become the King.

"The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon. The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow," the royal family announced in a statement posted on its official Twitter account, referring to Charles as the new King for the first time.

Elizabeth ascended to the throne in 1952, on the death of her father, King George VI. She oversaw the last throes of the British empire, weathered global upheaval and domestic scandal, and dramatically modernized the monarchy.

She died at Balmoral Castle in Scotland after doctors said they had become concerned about her health on Thursday.
    Elizabeth ruled over the United Kingdom and 14 other Commonwealth realms, and became one of the most recognizable women ever to have lived.

The Queen's four children were at Balmoral Castle when the announcement was made.

Charles rushed to the Scottish castle earlier on Thursday together with his wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall. The Queen's daughter, Princess Anne, known as the Princess Royal, was already there.

Prince William, who is now the heir apparent to the throne, arrived at Balmoral Thursday afternoon together with the Queen's other two sons, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward, as well as Edward's wife Sophie, the Countess of Wessex.

Prince Harry was also on his way to Balmoral, a spokesperson said. His wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was not traveling with him, the spokesperson added.

William's wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has remained at Windsor, where their three children attended their first day at a new school.

R.I.P Queen Elizabeth II ��
    Dignity, compassion, Loyalty, constancy & all class.
    Thank you Your Majesty

Double rainbow appears over London near Buckingham Palace as mourners pay their respects to Queen Elizabeth II.

Even though America threw out the Monarchy many years ago lol .. President Biden has ordered flags be cast at half mast in respect to the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

Very sad. I know a lot of people don’t like the Royal family but she was different. Like a grandma to everybody. Things are going to be much weirder now with the new money and changes. Lot of presidents she met as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HOOK View Post
    Very sad. I know a lot of people don’t like the Royal family but she was different. Like a grandma to everybody. Things are going to be much weirder now with the new money and changes. Lot of presidents she met as well.
    Queen Elizabeth was different.

The sails of the Sydney Opera House are lit to mark the outpouring of our sorrow and affection for Her Late Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.

I have had an odd fascination with the Royals for a long time. I watch shows and documentaries on them all the time. I probably know more about the British Monarchy than I know about US Presidents.

I haven't seen much interest from fellow Americans around me. I just think it's their ignorance and brainwashed pride that keeps them from knowing. I can humble myself enough to admit that I'm saddened about the loss of The Queen. This one hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    I have had an odd fascination with the Royals for a long time. I watch shows and documentaries on them all the time. I probably know more about the British Monarchy than I know about US Presidents.

I haven't seen much interest from fellow Americans around me. I just think it's their ignorance and brainwashed pride that keeps them from knowing. I can humble myself enough to admit that I'm saddened about the loss of The Queen. This one hurts.
    The British Royal Family through history is fascinating if you delve into it. Turmoil, deceit and a whole lot more. Kind of like what's been happening with todays royal family .. without the murders, that we know of. lol

Any history fan loves the history of the British royal family.

I could not care less about King Charles III, let alone the Kings consort Camilla, really don't like her. lol I did like the Queen for many reasons. I would rather Prince William as king and I probably will see that in my life time. With the Queen gone though, I can see a lot more push on countries wanting to become Republics and out of the Empire like Australia. I see a lot of changes coming eventually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast