Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Kurt Angle Teases Involvement with WWE WrestleMania 39

Kurt Angle could be walking down the aisle at WrestleMania one last time as part of next year’s two-night event.

Angle recently returned to WWE TV during the August 29, 2022 edition of Monday Night Raw, and was involved in a segment with the Alpha Academy and the Street Profits.

The Olympic Gold Medalist celebrated with the Profits after their match, where the stipulation being that Kurt would have had to join the Academy if Chad Gable and Otis won.

Angle was able to keep clear of joining the Alpha Academy, but he could be appearing at WWE’s biggest event of next year.

Speaking to the Wrassingh Show, the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion revealed that there have been talks about him doing something for next year’s event:

"They’re talking about maybe me doing something at WrestleMania.”

Angle went on to clarify that nothing is set in stone yet, calling his possible WrestleMania 39 “just an idea.”

The WWE Hall of Famer did confirm that if he does appear at WrestleMania he will not be wrestling:

“It won’t be in a wrestling capacity at all. I don’t mind because I can’t wrestle anymore.”

WWE WrestleMania 39 will take place on April 1 and April 2, 2023, from the SoFi Stadium, in Inglewood, Los Angeles, California.

Despite being released from WWE in April 2020, Kurt Angle hasn’t ever appeared for All Elite Wrestling, a promotion many fans believe he would be a perfect fit for.

Angle explained on the show that his loyalty to WWE has kept him from Tony Khan‘s company.

“I have a contract with WWE, it’s a nostalgia contract. It’s more of a merchandise contract with them right now. And I’ve always try to keep a good relationship with them, ever since I left them for TNA and came back to WWE.

“I don’t want to do that again, I don’t want to jump ship because WWE has always been good to me.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

“I don’t want to do that again, I don’t want to jump ship because WWE has always been good to me.”

lol Where would he go.