Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Triple H Says WWE Is Open To Signing NBA Star

WWE held a press conference for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match between Roman Reigns and Logan Paul at Crown Jewel.

After the conference, Triple H was interviewed by Sporting News about several topics. The Game revealed that he has discussed signing Tyson Fury but the world-class boxer knows he has a few big fights left in the boxing ring.

Triple H stated that he hopes Tyson is still interested in joining the WWE after he’s finished boxing. Tyson knocked out Austin Theory when he tried to cash in his Money in the Bank contract at Clash at the Castle.

WWE’s Chief Content Officer spoke about NBA star Dwight Howard showing up at a recent tryout and claimed that he is open to signing the 2020 NBA champion.

“I think the ball is in his court. It’s a funny thing, Dwight in the conversations we had was like ‘you know I really want to do this, I’m serious, I really want to do this.’ But we hear that a lot and there’s a difference between saying I want to do this and putting in the grind and doing the work to get there.

He came by our tryouts in Nashville. He was incredibly entertaining, jumping in promos by himself and then with others, incredibly entertaining. Really driven to want to do this, it is just a matter of him, he’s got a lot of things going on right?

So when he says ‘hey I want to give this a shot’ he’s got my phone number and all he’s got to do is call me and we will see what can happen. If he’s willing to put in the grind and the drive that guys like Logan Paul, Bad Bunny, and Tyson Fury are willing to put in then let’s go.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

lol Well, I guess basketball another market crowd they could try to bring in.