Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Cody Rhodes On His Eventual Return From Injury: “Hopefully It’s A Run People Remember”

Cody Rhodes is ready to get back into the ring for WWE.

The American Nightmare has been on the shelf since June with a torn pec, with his last match being the classic Hell in a Cell encounter against Seth Rollins where his injury was present for the whole world to see. Rhodes was heavily applauded by fans, colleagues, and analysts for his gutsy performance on that night, but it came at a time when he was the hottest act in WWE.

However, Rhodes remains optimistic. In a recent interview with TMZ Sports the former three-time AEW TNT champion is ready to get back into the squared circle, and even hints that his run this time will be even more epic than the first. He does add that doctors are refusing to give him a return timetable due to a fear that he will test its limits.

“You know they haven’t really given me one because they know I’m stupid, and I’d try to test it. I got in my mind where I want to be, and I think a lot of fans have in their mind where I’d like to be, and that’s hopefully where it’s at.

Right now, I do actually agree with what’s going on because I think what happens next hopefully and what we do, and this is all speculative up in the air. Hopefully, it’s a run that people remember, and I got to be healthy for it.”

Rhodes was also asked about how he feels WWE has handled his return.

“No complaints. They’ve treated me like the house that built me, which they were. And honestly, it was amazing. We were back, and everything was rolling so fast, and then I tore my pec. It was like the best three months of my life. Hopefully, get back to that soon. I was told I have the strength of an 11-year-old, but I was pretty strong at 11. Hopefully soon.”

Speculation is that Rhodes will be back in time for the Royal Rumble, which many fans believe he will win and go on to challenge for the world title at WrestleMania 39.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Hopefully becomes world champion on the first night

Quote Originally Posted by HOOK View Post
    Hopefully becomes world champion on the first night
    lol. You probably would not care who becomes champion as long as it not Reigns.

True lol