Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Connor 'The Crusher' Michalek R.I.P 10th anniversary

On April 25, it is the 10th anniversary of Connor Michalek's passing who touched WWE Superstars and the WWE Universe hearts. This video is a tribute to The Crusher as he meets his idol Daniel Bryan and other WWE Superstars and even gets to knock out Triple H. A timeless video that shows the courage of the little man who will never be forgotten. On March 9, 2015, WWE announced that Connor Michalek would be honored with the inaugural Warrior Award at the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony.

This video is for all the children with cancer to keep strong and to always believe in yourself. ❤️

Who can forget the touching story of this loving little man, who was able to see his idol Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) win the WWE World Heavyweight championship at Wrestlemania XXX against Randy Orton and Batista. The first person Daniel went to see was Connor at ringside and gave him a huge hug. Connor got to see this before he sadly passed away a couple of weeks
    later. 🙁

10 years already? WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by mrluck_07 View Post
    10 years already? WOW!
    Yeah, I love watching this video, gets me in a good mood and on the other side makes me sad also. He definitely was a special little guy and I am so happy he got to see that Wrestlemania.

Cancer affects everyone in one way or another but to see a child pass away from it is very sad indeed. I am just happy he sems to have had those few weeks of happiness before his passing.

One thing I do like about WWE, is they do visit these children in hospital, not just for "make a Wish Foundation" but do so when they visit a town in there own time. Whether it for publicity or not, I hope it not for publicity, I am still happy it cheers these children up. Whole different situation to a child with cancer than someone in their older age. IMO

T.I.P little man.

Got to admit I love seeing him punch out and pin Triple H lol always makes me smile lol and what he says to AJ Lee lol