Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry MJF Reveals His Retirement Plan

MJF is only 26 years old but he is already one of the most famous wrestlers in the industry. Unlike many others, he also knows how long he wants to continue wrestling and then retire to never be seen again.

The AEW star recently had an interview with KFC Radio. Speaking about the people who have problem with his mannerisms, the young star explained that he doesn’t pretend to be someone he’s not:

[I]“Now a lot of people have a problem with what I’m saying, which I find hysterical but also I have fans. So I’m the wrestling devil. I call my fans devil worshippers. My devil worshippers, they love me because they know that I’m not throwing bullshit.

Now I can be a happy go lucky guy. could sit down in this chair and be like, ‘Love everybody. Everyone’s important. Teamwork.’ That’s not what I’m about because that’s bullshit. They’re just saying that to save face.”

MJF then explained what he’s truly all about. He mentioned that it’s all about making the most amount of money for him. Once he has done that, he’ll say goodbye to the world of pro wrestling:

“What I’m about is making the most amount of money I can in the shortest period of time with putting in the least amount of work. So I can retire at like 38 and never have to fucking look at anybody.”

Later in the interview MJF also detailed why he doesn’t want the job of Tony Khan or Triple H. He said that he doesn’t want to deal with the stress that comes with it. The Salt of The Earth reiterated that he is making ‘a lot’ of money and he wants to make ‘a lot lot’ of money so he can retire at 38.

You can check out the full interview below:

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

He's in character all the time. Like Ric Flair used to be back in the days.

I actually do think MJF loves to wrestle as well, so I don't think he will retire anytime soon. If so, it's a part of a storyline.

It should be in the www.E