therock

Thank you God she’s ok.

Angels of mercy watched over my mom as she was in a car crash late last night.

She’ll survive and continue to get evaluated.

This woman has survived lung cancer, tough marriage, head on collision with a drunk driver and attempted suicide.

She’s a survivor, in ways that make angels and miracles real.

Thank you LAPD & LAFD for being so caring & focused. Thanks for staying on phone and talking me thru it all.

I got one parent left, so if you still got your mom and dad make sure you hug ‘em hard, cos you never know when you’ll get that 3am call we never want to get.

❤️

The Rock said that his mother Ata Johnson is ok following an auto accident she was involved in on Wednesday evening in Los Angeles.

The 50-year-old superstar on Thursday took to Instagram with an image of a red Cadillac vehicle with significant damage to the passenger's side.

'Thank you God she’s ok,' the wrestler-turned-actor said of his mother, 74, in the caption of the post. 'Angels of mercy watched over my mom as she was in a car crash late last night.'

The Black Adam star added that 'she’ll survive and continue to get evaluated,' noting the obstacles she's previously overcome.

'This woman has survived lung cancer, tough marriage, head on collision with a drunk driver and attempted suicide,' the A-list actor said. 'She’s a survivor, in ways that make angels and miracles real.'