Your announcers are Joe Dombrowski and Matt Striker.

Juicy Finau takes the mic and he says this is the home of Extreme. The SST are here. Since he made his debut, the tag team division has been an all you can eat buffet and he says he has been eating good. Lance has been gaining some weight too. They want that gold.

Lance wants to know where EJ is at.

Little Guido and Ray Jaz make their way to the ring.

Guido takes the mic and he tells them to shut up their faces. If you want to talk about running the tag team division, he won tag team gold in this building more than 20 years ago. Him and Ray will win gold.

Juicy punches Guido.

Juicy Finau and Lance Anoa’i versus Little Guido and Ray Jaz

Ray with a drop kick to Juicy and then to Lance. Ray with a shoulder to Juicy but Lance with an uppercut. Juicy and Lance with a sandwich splash. Juicy with a hip to Guido and Lance with a cannonball. Guido tells Ray to go after them and he connects with a forearm to Lance. Ray with a German suplex to Lance. Guido tags in and they hit a double hip toss and then they hit a double elbow drop for a near fall. Guido with a drop kick to Lance and he gets a near fall.

Guido with a chop. Lance with an Irish whip and Guido goes to the turnbuckles but Lance pulls Guido off the turnbuckles. Juicy and Ray tag in and Juicy with clotheslines to Ray and Guido. Juicy with a side slam to Ray. Lance tags in. Juicy with a splash to Ray but Ray comes off the turnbuckles and Juicy catches him. Juicy gets Guido up too and he hits a double Samoan drop. Lance with a splash to Ray for the three count.

Winners: Juicy Finau and Lance Anoa’i

We go to comments from EJ Nduka about his match next Tuesday against Alex Hammerstone for the MLW World Championship. EJ says it is going to be you and me. It is the Titan versus Titan. He says he is the law and he is the judge. Next week, it is going to be me as the last man standing. The Judge is built. I earned this and I did not ask for anything. I cam on blood, sweat, and equity. These muscles are not decoration. I am as advertised. There is no one like me. We are here now. There is no more talking. I am the big dog. I am the showcase. I will be World Champion.
We go to commercial

We are back with comments from Davey Boy Smith Jr., Thomas Billington, and Mark Billington. Davey is showing some techniques. They say that the human body is a submission hold waiting to happen. You take out the two doors and wait behind the third door

Tuesday night we will see a Peach State Prize Fight with Alex Kane

Vinny Pacifico versus Dr. Dax

They lock up and Dax sends Vinny to the mat. Vinny with a waist lock and Dax uses his rear end to escape. VInny with a chop and Dax sends Vinny into the corner. Dax with a splash into the corner. Dax with a clothesline and a splash. Dax misses a splash into the corner and Vinny with an uppercut. Vinny with another uppercut. He misses a third one and Dax misses a clothesline into the corner. Vinny with a clothesline. Vinny with a drop kick that sends Dax into the corner. Dax with a pop up Saito suplex for the three count.

Winner: Dr. Dax

We go to Taya Valkyrie. She says she is not surprised she won because she is the first Featherweight Champion. She says someone hot and special is coming to MLW.
We take a look at Alex Hammerstone. He says what he has been doing for ten years culminates in this match. This is his company. No one is willing to work as hard as he does. EJ, you haven’t had these moments. Moments to ask why. I will be the one to give you moments. When I finally make you ask why are you doing this, you are going to go “oh s***, why am I doing this?’This keeps me up at night. What is this for you?

We go to commercial.

We are back and Lio Rush is coming back to MLW.

We take a look at the numerous attacks on wrestlers with the Mystery Man with the calling card. Officials wonder who is doing these attacks.

We go to Alex Hammerstone. He says that EJ is as advertised. You have accomplished so much since you got here. EJ, if you have taken the time working on catchphrases and worked on wrestling skills. Let me judge you. You could not cut it on the gridiron. You could not cut it in bodybuilding. Next week, I will show you that you could not cut it in wrestling. I do not respect you. That is not the frame of mind you want me in.

We go to commercial.

We are back with Alex Kane and Mr. Thomas. Thomas says all you hear is BOMAYE. Alex says they are not chanting Bulldog, they are chanting BOMAYE. He says the UK is trash and no one cool ever came out of the UK. You are not going to turn that around. Alex with more BOMAYEs.
We get comments from Sam Adonis.

Sam introduces himself. For fifteen years, he has been everywhere. Now he is in Major League Wrestling. The difference between Sam and everyone else is that he does not care about going viral or famous. He wants to be the best. He has beaten the best luchadors and now he is with Azteca Lucha to make sure the journey has just begun. A genius is crazy before he is rich. He says thanks to Cesar Duran, he is almost a genius. The time is now and Major League Wrestling will be Major League Lucha Libre.

Micro Man, Lince Dorado, and La Estrella versus Mini Abismo Negro, Delirious, and Azteca 31

Abismo wants to start with Micro but Estrella starts off so Abismo lets Delirious start. Delirious dives at Estrella and Estrella avoids him. Delirious with a waist lock take down. Delirious with a side head lock take down but Estrella escapes. Delirious pie faces Estrella and Estrella floats over on an Irish whip and flips across the ring. Estrella with a head scissors take down and he teases a dive to the floor but bounces off the ropes and stays in the ring. Azteca comes in and Dorado tags in. Dorado punches Azteca and they exchange wrist locks. Azteca with a hammer lock and Dorado with a flying mare.

Dorado with a springboard arm drag and a head scissors. Dorado with a splash for a near fall.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Azteca is on the floor and he does not look like he wants to be in the match any more. Dorado makes the diving tag to Micro. Abismo comes in and Abismo trips Micro and kicks him in the back. Abismo with more kicks and hee walks over Micro. Micro with an arm drag. Abismo with a leg sweep but Micro with a head scissors. Azteca tries to attack Micro mbut he goes to the floor when Micro drops down. Estrella and Dorado with stereo suicide dives. Micro sets for a dive but Delirious with a boot.

Delirious knocks Estrella off the apron. Azteca holds Micro for Delirious and he chops Micro. Azteca chops Micro. Micro kicks Delirious and then he chiops and punches Delirious and Azteca. Micro sends both men into the mat. Estrella and Dorado with cross body presses for a near fall. Delirious kicks Estrella and pushes Dorado into Estrella. Estrella pushees Dorado and Dorado explains what happened. Estrella leaves the ring and Duran says something to him.

Delirious with a double leg take down and a Boston Crab. Azteca with a camel clutch and then Abismo and Delirious with a double drop kick. Delirious with an elbow to the back of the ehad. Delirious with a drop toe hold and Abismo with a springboard leg drop. Azteca with an elbow drop. Delirious drops Abismo onto Dorado for a near fall. Abismo with a reverse chin lock and kicks. Abismo with a kick and Dorado with punches. Delirious with a double sledge to the back. Delirious says something to Micro. Abismo and Azteca hold Dorado in the corner and Delirious with a chop. Azteca with a chop and kicks. Dorado with kicks to Delirious and Azteca. Dorado knocks Abismo off the apron with a handspring move that turns into a double cutter on Delirious and Azteca.

Micro tags in and he gives Abismo an arm drag and a second arm drag. Micro with a satellite head scissors that sends Abismo to the floor. Micro stomps on the feet and hits a diving head butt to the ding ding. Micro with a drop kick to Azteca and tornado DDT. Dorado helps Micro to the turnbuckles for a splash onto Delirious and Abismo. Dorado with a moonsault for the three count.

Winners: Micro Man, Lince Dorado, and La Estrella

We go to credits.