Kenny Omega has discussed his wrestling future and what he wants to achieve in the forthcoming years as he prepares for tonight’s AEW debut in Winnipeg.

Although Omega’s deal was initially set to expire earlier this year, AEW extended it for an unknown amount of time as Omega missed time due to him healing up from multiple injuries last year.

The top AEW star has interest from WWE, and while he is keeping his options open, he isn’t sharing too much publicly as far as what he plans to do.

While appearing on CBC’s Front Burner podcast with host Jayme Poisson, he was asked about potentially going to WWE.

“I think at this point, anything new appeals to me and challenges also always, always appeal to me. At one point it was one of those, ‘if you say I can’t do it, I really want to do it’. Now it’s not that, I wouldn’t say I’m older and wiser it’s more like, I’m older and I care less about that it’s more about what kinds of people can I reach. What kind of positive thing can I contribute? And, what do I even feel best suited for?”

The host followed up with, “So maybe, I guess, is the answer?” Omega answered, “Right. I mean, again, it’s all place and time like we haven’t even reached that time yet.”

Omega, who is slated to team with The Young Bucks against AEW Tag Team Champions The House of Black and J.A.S. on tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite, continued by noting that he tries to go where his heart is pulling him.

“I always kind of try to find my own way or at least try to lean in the direction of where my heart is pulling me, and right now, I’m taking one step at a time, and with this Winnipeg show it feels like ‘yeah this feels right’ and what’s next? I don’t know because nothing has spoken to me, nothing has told me this is what you need to do. The spidey sense hasn’t been triggered yet.”