KiLynn King’s hard work has paid off, as she has signed a contract with Impact Wrestling.

King announced that she has signed the contract with Impact while speaking with Steve Fall of WrestlingNewsCo. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.

King competed at the December 2022 tapings by facing Taylor Wilde and Gisele Shaw. Aside from Impact, she has been used on AEW programming since 2020, the NWA, and various independent companies.

King was asked why she signed with the promotion, explaining that she had big supporters in Gail Kim and Tommy Dreamer.

"I had been trying to get some work there for a while. Tommy Dreamer and Gail (Kim) were both big advocates for me there. So right around December, I had the opportunity to go work with them for the first time and I got to work Taylor Wilde and Gisele (Shaw). About a week or two after I had that interaction with them, I got a call saying, 'Hey, we want to offer you something', and I was like, 'Yeah.' The moment I got there, the backstage atmosphere was just amazing. Everybody is so uplifting and encouraging. They just want the best product out there and that's the kind of locker room you want to be in. So as soon as I got the phone call, my gut immediately was like, 'Yep, you're gonna do this. This is the next step.'"