Rhea Ripley has fired shots at her WrestleMania opponent Charlotte Flair, and believes there's not much to the Queen without her championships.

At the Royal Rumble, Ripley won the Women's Rumble match from the #1 position, the first woman in history to achieve such a feat.

The Australian wasted no time in declaring her intention to face Flair, who captured the SmackDown Women's Championship from Ronda Rousey in December 2022.

Charlotte Flair is the most decorated woman in WWE history, having held the Raw, SmackDown, and NXT Women's Championships, and the WWE Women's Tag Titles.

WWE's booking of Flair has hardly won the second-generation Superstar any supporters, with many feeling that she is unfairly handed opportunities that would benefit other women.

Speaking on The Bump, Ripley was asked about Flair ahead of their upcoming match.

"Every time she's gone, she comes back and she's in the championship picture and she somehow ends up with the championship. And yes, she is that bloody good, but I'm going to use that against her at the same time. Because I feel like Charlotte doesn't know who she is without the championship. And once I take it from her at WrestleMania she is going to be a shell of her former self and I cannot wait to see that."
For Rhea Ripley, the opportunity to dethrone Flair has been years in the making.

It was in 2020, after winning that year's Women's Rumble match, that Flair challenged Ripley, then the NXT Women's Champion, the first time a Rumble winner had challenged for NXT gold.

Ripley's debut at WrestleMania hardly went to her expectations, as the show not only took place in an empty venue (due to the pandemic) but also saw her lose to the Queen.