WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has given a not-so-subtle hint that fans can expect him back on television ahead of WrestleMania 39.

Foley is one of the greatest stars of WWE. His high-risk spots raised the bar for physicality during the beloved Attitude Era. The He was WWE's ultimate risk taker and earned his earned his "Hardcore Legend" moniker through sacrificing his body for the entertainment of others.

Foley has been out of the spotlight for some time, but that's about to change.

During the latest episode of his Foley Is Pod podcast, the man formerly known as Mankind, Dude Love and Cactus Jack confirmed that he will not be around for WrestleMania. However, he "may" be part of WWE programming next Friday night, when WWE tapes SmackDown and the 2023 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony.

"On Friday night, I may be a part of WWE programming. Just putting it out there. Sunday, I won’t be in attendance. I might watch it at the hotel. I might catch a flight.”

During the same podcast, the former World Champion also gave his thoughts on the current WWE landscape. A lot of things are going on, and he has been keeping up with Bloodline drama in a big way.

“I think based on what I saw on Monday night, the chess pieces with The Usos and Sami, Sami is gonna be solid there. It might not be exactly what people want, but he’s one of those guys who’s proven that he can, I call him the gift that keeps on giving. He’s going to continue to give and I have to believe there’s going to be a Sami Zayn title run eventually.”

Cody Rhodes and Roman Reigns are set to lock horns with the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship on the line in the main event of WrestleMania 39 Night Two. Mick Foley believes that Cody will send fans home happy.

“I think I’ll be real disappointed if I don’t see a title change. That’s just me.”

We will now have to see what WWE officials have in store for the fans in regard to the outcome of the highly-anticipated clash at WrestleMania 39.