NXT Women's Champion Roxanne Perez has delivered an update on her hiatus from WWE television and it's not overly encouraging.

Perez has been one of the fastest-rising stars on the NXT brand. She has been quite impressive and fans have been getting behind her. A recent incident on NXT TV stunned the fans. Perez mysteriously collapsed after her successful title defense against Meiko Satomura at the NXT Roadblock, which took place a few weeks back. Perez was stretchered out by a medical team with Shawn Michaels and Booker T (her trainer) leaving with her.

There have been conflicting reports and it was reported that Perez's fainting was just for the show but was done to cover up a real issue for the youngster. Speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer confirmed that Perez is cleared and reiterated previous reports that she was not injured.
Roxanne Perez provides an update on the injury

On Tuesday, Roxanne Perez shared an update on Twitter.

"I can't thank the @WWENXT Universe enough for all the thoughts and prayers over the past two weeks," she wrote in the presumably in-character tweet.

"The outpouring of support fills my heart. I wish I had better news, but the doctors are saying we're no closer to finding out what happened to me at RoadBlock. I'm very frustrated, but I promise I'll be back, stronger than ever, but I just don't know when!"

It has been announced that Roxanne Perez has not been stripped of the NXT Women's Championship but a new champion will be crowned at NXT Stand and Deliver.

A ladder match is set to determine the next NXT Women's Champion with Zoey Stark and Gigi Dolin already qualifying. On the latest edition of NXT, Tiffany Stratton and Lyra Valkyria also qualified. A Last Chance match between Sol Ruca, Indi Hartwell, and Ivy Nile is scheduled to take place next week's episode to determine the last spot in the match.