Alicia Atout has been a familiar face to Major League Wrestling fans. However, on March 22, she announced her departure from the organization.

Atout worked with MLW as a backstage correspondent, as well as a host and on-screen personality. She shared the news of her leaving MLW on her Facebook profile.

"I'm officially a free agent! I've been granted my release from MLW. My time there allowed me to grow, be creative, and create some lifelong memories and friendships. I appreciate the opportunity and have so much love for that dope locker room. Life's constantly changing and I'm psyched for future adventures. Looking forward to my next chapter in wrestling," Atout wrote.

Atout had just signed a new contract with MLW in April 2022. But it seems like she has decided to part ways with the company now. She did note that her time with the wrestling promotion was full of positive experiences, which helped her create memories and friendships.

This announcement comes just ahead of the next episode of MLW Underground on Reelz. MLW has been promoting the episode with an announcement, and it remains to be seen what exactly this announcement is going to be about.

Atout began her career as a music blogger and interviewer. She launched her own YouTube channel in 2013 when she was 17. She became known in the pro wrestling community for her interviews with wrestlers. This led to her being hired as a backstage interviewer for Impact Wrestling in 2018.

During her time with Impact, she co-hosted the Behind The Lights digital series with Santino Marella. She also worked with AEW, where when she appeared at the All In PPV in September 2018 as well as a backstage correspondent at Double or Nothing in 2019. She then signed with MLW, where she also joined the broadcast team.