Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Ronda Rousey Confirms Injury Will Keep Her Off WrestleMania 39

WWE was hoping to have Rousey in their WrestleMania plans this year. She and her tag team partner Shayna Baszler were rumored to be facing Becky Lynch and Lita for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship at the event. However, the company went with Lynch, Lita, and Stratus against Damage CTRL(Bayley, Dakota Kai & Iyo Sky) in a six-man tag match at WrestleMania 39.

As matches started to get officially announced, fans were curious about what WWE's plans were for Rousey. WrestleVotes reported on March 17 that WWE discussed that she and Baszler would compete in a four-way tag team match against Raquel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan, Natalya & Shotzi, and Carmela & Chelsea Green. WWE announced on Friday Night Smackdown on that same day that there will be qualifying matches for the women's tag teams to earn an opportunity to compete in a fatal four-way tag team match at WrestleMania 39.

Rodriguez and Morgan qualified by defeating Tegan Nox and Emma in the episode. It seemed the report could've been accurate, but Rousey has suffered an injury that will keep her out of action and miss WrestleMania.

Rousey shared the news on her Instagram on March 22.

"...After thousands of dislocations (I thought not tapping out to armbars and tearing ligaments was cool in my teens), my elbow finally fractured simply by slapping the mat in Rockford, Illinois- right before Wrestlemania. The only thing saving these chicks now are the doctors not letting me compete. Well, ladies, they can't keep me away forever, I'm not moping, vengeance is coming," wrote Rousey.

It's unlikely that doctors will clear Rousey to compete in a match in two weeks. She may have been able to compete but not make many moves that could hurt her in a fatal four-way tag team match. However, based on her post, she and her doctors are taking the injury seriously, and she will take some time away to heal.

Rousey's injury also could mean that Baszler will not be featured on the card. In the storyline, Rousey and Baszler were going against the Smackdown women's division. It wouldn't make sense in the storyline for Baszler to team with someone besides her partner.

WWE has plenty of talent that could compete in what could've possibly been Rousey and Baszler's spot in the tag team match. Hopefully, Rousey will make a full recovery from her fractured elbow.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I would have liked to see Rousey / Shayna vs Lynch / Lita.