Becky Lynch is ready to compete at WrestleMania 39 twice if needs be, according to The Man herself.

Next weekend's event will mark the seventh WrestleMania appearance for the former Women's Champion, and her sixth on the main card.

Lynch will team with her fellow WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Lita as well as Trish Stratus to face Damage CTRL, who have been at odds with Lynch for months.

While WrestleMania 39 has a stacked card, little is known about the placement of the matches on the fourth two-night edition of the event.

Appearing on the Tommy Tiernan show to promote WrestleMania, Lynch said that her match will be on Saturday but it may not be her only match.

“I’m going in on the first night in a Six-Woman match, and then because I’m tag team Champion, I’m hoping that I will be defending that title on the second night. So, ‘Becky Two-Fights,’ they’ll call me. I don’t know. They might. We’ll try to get that on a t-shirt or something.”

Lynch is ready to throw down twice at WrestleMania 39, but is this a possibility for the WWE Women's Tag Team Champion?

Originally, WWE's plan had been for Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler to win the WWE Women's Tag Team Titles at next weekend's spectacle.

That had been until Rousey aggravated an old injury in her arm, which is believed to be a hairline fracture.

Instead of this title match, Rousey will be one of eight women in a fatal-four-way Women's Tag Team match at WrestleMania.

Some have speculated that this match and the Trish/Lita/Lynch Vs. Damage CTRL match could both happen on WrestleMania: Saturday.

Baszler and Rousey, having won their match, would be rewarded with a title match on WrestleMania: Sunday, and allow WWE to have the title change as planned.