Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Charlotte Flair Says She's Yet To Hit Her 'Prime'

Charlotte Flair has a lot left in the tank.

The current WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair believes that she still has much to offer to the WWE Universe and has not reached the peak of her career. She is carrying the legacy of his WWE Hall of Famer father, Ric Flair. 'The Queen' has lived up to the 'Flair' name having multiple accolades. The multi-time Women's Champion has been one of the top female performers in WWE for a decade now.

She had been one of the fastest-rising talents from the days of NXT. Following her main roster debut, she dominated the women's division and boasts of being the 13-time Women's Champion. She is currently on her seventh reign as SmackDown Women's Champion. Despite the impressive stats, the 36-year-old believes that she has not reached the peak of her career.

Charlotte Flair recently joined in for an interview with CBS Sports' Shakiel Mahjouri ahead of her Biography: WWE Legends episode that airs on Sunday night on A&E.

During the interview, Flair was asked given that the WWE Legends episode is coming out soon if she considers herself as a legend. Here is what she said:

"No. I'm like, I feel like we're trying to push me out. I feel like I haven't even hit my prime yet or like I'm just starting to get there. I love saying in a promo I'm a living legend. When I think of legend, I'm like, Undertaker's career, like the status he's at. It means retired and drinking pina coladas on the beach somewhere in Tulum.”

Charlotte Flair is set to defend her WWE SmackDown Women's Championship against Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania 39.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

How many more titles are they going to give her .. she will end up having 50 world titles.