Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Cody Rhodes' WrestleMania Entrance Could Have a "Record-Setting" Amount of Pyro

Fans in SoFi Stadium this weekend may want to cover their ears when Cody Rhodes makes his way to the ring at WrestleMania 39.

After winning the 2023 Men's Royal Rumble match (his first match back from injury) Rhodes will challenge Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.

This match will mark the first WrestleMania main event for the American Nightmare and the seventh for the Tribal Chief.
    Running Gag

When Cody Rhodes returned to WWE, he was immediately treated as a huge star by the company and is one of a handful of talent to have pyro.

Whether it's at a Premium Live Event or on weekly programming, Rhodes has pyro, and could turn things up to eleven for WrestleMania.

Speaking with WrestleJoy’s Amy Nemmity, Rhodes said that his pyro originally started off as a joke that became part of his entrance.

"I never asked anybody for pyro. Even in AEW when I was running things, I never asked anybody for pyro, and then it became like a running gag, the amount of pyro, and now it’s not even that, it’s just part of the experience. It’s like the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. You know, this happens at this time and they legit blow up the sky."

Gag or not, Pyro plays a huge role in getting the crowd pumped for Rhodes' entrance, and WrestleMania will be no different.

In the interview, Rhodes spoke about the amount of pyro, fans can expect for his entrance this Sunday in Los Angeles.

“I think with a WrestleMania on the west coast, in Hollywood, it’s the biggest display that’s ever been done involving a ring. I don’t think greatest can even cover it. I really don’t. I think you’re looking at a record-setting amount of pyro."

WWE WrestleMania 39 will take place this weekend, April 1, and April 2, at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, Los Angeles, California.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

If he does beat Reigns, that will be a huge moment in WWE history with Reigns holding the titles for so long. Imagine the fireworks after the match lol