Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Rhea Ripley Is Ready to Challenge For the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Rhea Ripley may be WWE's next SmackDown Women's Champion, but The Judgment Day's Eradicator has another title on her mind.

Ripley is no stranger to gold in WWE, having held both the NXT and NXT UK Women's Championship in her career.

Since being called up to the main roster, Ripley has held the Raw Women's Championship and WWE Women's Tag Team Titles (with Nikki A.S.H.)

As the likes of Akira Tozawa and Luke Gallows have learned, Ripley isn't afraid to step into the ring and tangle with the men of WWE.

Speaking to SPORTSbible this past week, Ripley was asked about challenging for the Intercontinental title, currently held by GUNTHER.

"I would love to face Gunther. I would absolutely be down for that. I would love to try [to] go for the Intercontinental Championship - it would be another history-making event which is all I want [to] do. I want to be remembered for breaking the stereotype for women at the same time."

Before Ripley challenges for that title though, she will face SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair at WrestleMania this weekend.

Their title match is expected to headline WrestleMania: Saturday, which if so will make Flair the first woman to headline multiple WrestleManias.

GUNTHER will defend the Intercontinental Championship against Drew McIntyre and Sheamus at WrestleMania 39.

With her imposing physique and ability to manhandle her male counterparts in WWE, Ripley has often been compared to the late Chyna.

Chyna was the first, and to date, only woman to hold the Intercontinental Championship, winning the gold in 1999 and 2000.

Speaking to BT Sport after her 2023 Women's Royal Rumble victory, Ripley said that she loves being compared to the Ninth Wonder of the World.

Ripley added that she knows she can't be 'the next' Chyna, but plans on being the first Rhea Ripley.

In the interview, Ripley said that Kofi Kingston has also suggested that she challenge for the Intercontinental Championship.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I can not wait for her to win the title at mania .. hopefully she wins. lol