Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Jim Ross Is 'Disappointed' After Being Excluded From WWE Documentary

Jim Ross has expressed his dismay as WWE doesn't include him in a documentary about the veteran commentator Jerry Lawler.

WWE Hall of Famers Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler had been an iconic commentary duo in WWE. Their on-screen chemistry was remarkable and they are considered as one of the best commentary teams in pro wrestling. They were the voice of WWE's Attitude Era. The legendary pair were very good friends off-screen and it had a major influence on their on-screen presence. The familiar voices enhanced the experience of watching the WWE shows back in the day. He expected to be a part of Jerry Lawler's documentary but that was not the case.

With Ross being signed with AEW since 2019, WWE is seemingly trying to wipe their history with Good Ol' JR. The veteran commentator is utterly disappointed how things have turned out.

During his podcast on Ad Free Shows, Jim Ross reflected on Jerry Lawler’s A&E Documentary. JR revealed that he enjoyed the show but he was unhappy that they cut him out of the hour and half long documentary.

Jim Ross went on to say that he, at least, heard his own voice during documentaries about the WWE legend 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin.

“I really enjoyed the documentary recently with Lawler,” Ross said. “I was disappointed that I was cut out of it. I didn’t make the edit as far as making a comment because I know I was interviewed and gave them plenty of comments, but the decision was made somewhere along the way to not use me.”

“It’s hard to do a show with Lawler, or Austin, or a lot of those guys without at least hearing my voice so at least I know I existed in that era and it wasn’t a figment of my imagination. We were there doing the work. So, that was a little bit of a bump in the road for me. I was curious to see what they chose to use. You always wonder. I don’t get a chance to see that stuff before it airs. Anyway, that was a little bit of a bummer, but not a big one. The show was so good, it outdid everything. Any ill it would have had was superseded by the success of the documentary.”

Jim Ross is currently enjoying his time in AEW and he continues his run with the promotion as their commentator.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

WWE can try all they want, JR will never not be part of WWE history in my mind. Greatest announcer of all time paired with Lawler.