Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry WWE Could Introduce New Championship Belt Soon

WWE is set to unveil a new championship belt, with the design reportedly already approved by decision-makers within the company.

According to Give Me Sport, WrestleVotes says that a new World Championship belt has been created and is ready to be introduced to the world soon.

The report does not give any more information about the belt, so it is anyone’s guess as to whether it will be a new design for one of the existing world titles or a brand new championship altogether.

“There's a new belt. I don't know for sure if it's getting a new name. I don't know if one of the titles is going away, but there's a new belt that WWE has had made and the decision-makers have approved.”

Interestingly, the news of a new championship belt comes at a time when Cody Rhodes is set to challenge Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania 39.

The potential of Rhodes ending Reigns' historic run at the Show of Shows is very high. The start of The American Nightmare's title reign would be the perfect opportunity to introduce a new belt design

Since he became Chief Content Officer in July 2022, Triple H has worked on separating the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship. The plan is to split the championship and have two separate world titles by SummerSlam 2023.

Even though there is a lack of details about the new championship belt, a new era could be brought to the WWE with its introduction. It remains to be seen when the new belt will be introduced.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I saw a photo of a belt that was designed for Cody Rhodes. I am wondering how they are going to split up the Universal and WWE championships .. maybe this is a way to do that. Does WWE need another new title. lol